Chap-20

*Unedited*

"Hey there bhabhi!" Danish grinned appearing before me.

"Hi !" Giving him a mock smile, I passed him. But he catch me up with his long legs.

"I wanted to thank you" Unwillingly, I stopped giving him 'what the hell you want?' look. His forever crook smirk caught me.

Talking to Najma is always fun, because she is dumb. As for Ibaad, he is normal and straight. But with Danish, every cells in your body asks you to keep your guard up. He is a biggest douche bag, womanizer and a flirt. Ever got a chance to face or pass by the scums who teases the every girls on the street? That's what I feel when around Danish, only difference is he doesn't go to streets to get the girls.

"A little birdie told me, you came up with the wrong papers..." He stopped only to flash a smile, which brought a scowl on my face. How does he know that? "...So thank you so much, dear bhabhi. You made it a lot easier. Actually, you should have told me about your plan, all my late night preparations had gone waste. You know how much sleepless nights I had" He wiped his imaginary tears.

Augh! I so hate him. I wish I had a gun, he would be the first person to get killed by it.

"I always knew you married Zain only for his money. I have the same now, you can happily come to me if you realize what a loser he is" He winked.

My eyes widened, did he just say that? This is just enough. "Actually, you have to thank me, after all I gave you a chance to win. If I had not brought the wrong papers, your so worst idea would have not been accepted. Its just a mere luck. I pity the company, sadly it would be going down because of your project. But you don't worry my always intelligent husband will take care of it. On his own"

I know I did a mistake of changing the papers, without it Zain was not able to present his view on that project and that has gone to Danish naturally. I know I made a big loss of company and Zain, as what I have heard from Nidhi and other staffs, Danish's idea of that was just a foolish thing. I know this and I regret what I have done. Zain too forgave me, but this man in front of me has no right to say anything.

The look in his face clearly said my words has done its work. The anger with the mixture of shock was evident in his. So he didn't think I would say this. Good work Kashaf.

I wish that Saba was here. I'm a type who will only throw sarcastic words on such persons but she will throw both the words and punch.

"Big words, huh? This will get you nowhere" He smirked, but I beat it with mine.

"Anyway, you're welcome" With that I walked away like a boss.

But my happiness was short-lived as I found Zain walking out from a room and it was not our room. I wonder where he disappears everytime even he is home. As expected he didn't spare me a glance. After my "confession" yesterday, he disappeared and it is now I'm finding him.

I watched him taking a seat in the couch with the newspaper in his hand. So the Sunday is keeping him home. He didn't find it necessary to say just a hi to his wife? Honestly, google too won't have the answer for his ultimate bipolar tendencies. Let him enjoy his holiday today, I'm gonna dig the truth out tomorrow.

"Kashaf?" A voice called me. And it was from the other brother, a sane one, Ibaad.

"Hmm?" I asked looking at him.

Something inside me made compare the three. He is taller than Zain. If I thought Zain is like towering over me, then he like the Burj. I mean he is super tall. Let me tell you, I'm not among the shorter girls. My height is okay. While Danish has all player look with fair skin and always gelled hair, Ibaad is not that good in looks. To say the truth, Zain looks handsome among all with his perfect face, prominent stubble, which I like the most and everything else. Ibaad is more like the aunt. Danish and Najma has almost features, their big eyes makes them look alike. Zara is like the mom. I think Zain is like his father.