Chap 15

*Unedited *

I searched the cupboard and found my new weapon hiding among the files. I took the blue file which my monster husband needed.

You will be paying hard for your behavior Zain. You messed with a wrong person.

I tried to read the papers in it but it was beyond my understanding, so I closed it. Then I did something which I had planned. I changed the papers of this file with the other.

He said bring the "Blue file". He didn't mention anything about the papers in it. How would I know what paper was there in it? I'm such an innocent baby with a cute puppy face. How would I know anything?

"I don't have whole day. I need to go somewhere. Send Jamaal bhai." I messaged him. There's other driver in this house but my husband wants only him. I must admit he is a sweet oldman with full of life. I can't understand why Zain address him as brother, I mean he should call him uncle, right?

The fact is I'm totally free and I have no plans for today. If I get this to him without arguing, he might get suspicious.
Even if that dumbhead doesn't, I won't feel good. You know? After reading all those detective novels I got one thing. Everything should be perfectly planned. So this message is necessary.

He immediately replied back.

"There's no time to send him. Take a taxi. I need it in 15 min".

Jerk! I'm not his slave to take up his orders.

"Cool! Will be there in 30 min;)"

Or more. I can imagine the scowl in his face. Wow! Its feels great to piss him.

As said I took 30 minutes to reach his office. But it was not any of my tricks, it happened due to traffic. Also its far from our place.

There was a young girl sitting at the reception. I went to her. "How can I help you?" She asked with a smile.

She seemed nice. Not like that girl who was giving me deadly glares when I came here last time. Atleast someone is not affected by the contagious jerky nature of Zain. I wonder how Hassan is his friend. I bet Zain must have threatened him or bribed him to be his friend. Poor Hassan.

"I'm here to give this file to Zain" I said returning her smile.

"You must be his wife." Unfortunately, yes. I nodded in response.

"His office is in the first floor. You can take the elevator". What? I should give this file to Zain? I thought I would just deliver it here. Meeting him was not the part of a plan. How much I want to see his angry and irritated look, I can't face him. Not when he opens the file.

"No thanks. I'll just drop it here" I said placing it in front of her.

She opened her mouth to say something but a phone call interrupted her. She was almost terrified."Its here. I'm sending it". With a sigh she placed the receiver down.