Chap-8

*Unedited *

"Look....look....who is here!" Came a familiar voice.

I turned to the voice and found the last person I expected. Danish.

I gave my attention to the coffee. "Don't look at him" I whispered to Saba.

"Bhabhi" he yelled grabbing the attention from everyone. He dragged a chair from a nearby table and sat next to us.

"So my dear bhabhi is here" He looked over Saba. She held a 'who-hell-is-he?' Look. I gestured her to remain silent.

"Where is Zain? He paused looking at us "Oh! Silly me, he always busy in his work even on the next day of the wedding" he gave a fake hurtful expression.

Did someone ask his opinion? I want to spill this coffee over him. I want to kick him at the very place where it pains most. I want to...augh, nothing else is coming to my mind, so anyone has any ideas to torture this idiot please tell me.

"Why are you here? Get lost" I gritted clenching my fist.

"Aha! you can talk. I thought Zain married a dumb girl" he held a surprise look glaring at us. Shameless fool. I want to poke out his eyes.

"This is your friend I assume. She is beautiful. May I know your name Ms Beautiful?" he asked Saba.

"Yes of course! I will surely tell after handing you to the police."  With that Saba dragged me out of the place.

Advice to every man on this planet never mess with Saba. She will go beyond control if you mess with her.

"Who was he? And why was he calling you bhabhi?" I knew this was going to come.

"He is Zain's cousin and before you ask anything let me tell you that's all I know" She immediately dropped the topic sensing my tension.

We spent the rest of the day in the mall. "Shaf! Is everything okay?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah!" I said without looking at her.

"No. You don't. You clearly know that I have my ways to bring out the truth"

"I will tell you when the time comes".

My phone started to buzz and the caller ID said 'Jerk'. From where did Zain get my number?

"Hello!" I said.

"Where are you? I'm coming to pick you up. Unless you want to come home late at night, you can stay." He said. No hi. No hello. No salaam and yeah no manners at all.

"Well, Assalamualaikum! You can come" I gave him the address of the mall.

"Walaikumassalam!" With that, he ended the call.
"Got your ride?" I asked Saba.

"Yup!" She was looking for something in her bag probably the car key.

"Shaf, you need to explain this," she said and moved towards the car.

Within minutes Zain came. I took the backseat. As guessed the entire ride was silent.

I stood before a big mansion. My new home whose walls has secrets etched in it. Stop being a writer Kashaf and enter.

We stepped in and instantly Zain's hand slipped in my waist. I jerked at his touch and turned to him.

I was caught hold by his perfect jawline. His perfect face and his perfect eyes. These could make any girl fall for him.

He angled his face and gave a short peck on lips. I stood there dumb looking at him and still feeling the thing which happened a second before.

"How romantic!" A woman in a mid-age stood there with both of her hands placed in her chest.

I turned away from Zain with the red cheeks and the tingles in my tummy.

Zain grip around my waist tightened by every step that woman took forward. I'm damn sure that there would be the marks of his fingers.

"So impatient just like your father," she remarked.

"Married a girl just like this" she snapped her fingers. "Your father also did the same"

"Not a word against my father" Zain spat.

It felt like I was watching some Latin show because I can't understand whats going on here.

"Well my husband and Zain's father are brothers so I'm your aunt," she said looking at me. I just nodded.

"Zain!!!" A girl came out of nowhere and gave him a hug. "Finally you are back" he was irritated by her actions.

"Najma, he is married." That woman or I should call her 'aunt' said.

The girl whose name is Najma, I assume looked at me disgusting look. "Who cares? I know Zain would have been forced to her" she said with her hand in Zain's.

Eww....how can she act like this with someone else husband? I wished to remove her beautiful curls of hair from her head but on seeing the Zain's uneasiness and his What-the-hell look, I was happy with her act.

Zain dragged me inside the room. "Who was that girl?" I asked.

"My cousin" he answered looking through some files which were in the table.

His small peck came in my mind. "I want to talk about something" I said. I know this is going to be awkward but I need to know why he kissed me when he was the one who said we should live in our own world.

"If you are talking about the kiss then hear, I did that to show them we are a normal couple" he said without looking at me.

"I'm going!" With that he left slamming the door behind him.

Great! This is super great. Now we should act like a normal couple when he is totally abnormal.

I closed the door and went to my bag, took some comfortable clothes. I should unpack my bag and arrange them in the closet. I wish Ammi was here.

Wait I didn't call them? I took my phone and dailed abbu's number.

"Assalamualaikum!" I said.

"Walaikumassalam and how is my little princess?" his voice bought a smile to my face.

"Fineeeee" I stretched "How are you both? How was the journey? Where's Ammi?..."

"Whoa... Take some breath." He laughed. "We are fine. Alhamdulilah. The journey was good and your ammi is taking rest" I opened my mouth to speak but abbu interrupted "Before you say anything tell me how's Zain?"

I'm seriously not in mood to talk about that jerk. "He is good!"

"Is he treating you well?" Abbu asked. Treating well? My foot! Thanks to Allah, Abbu is not here to see my expressions.

"Yeah!"

"So when is the consultation?" I changed the topic.

"Tomorrow" he answered.

We talked about random things and I ended the call saying "Good bye"

I was about to go the bathroom when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and was met with a hard slap in my face.

Hello!!! It been a long time. So how's everyone????

As always say plzzzzz plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzz VOTE & COMMENT! They are like the whole world, the whole universe and everything to me!

And also share this story.

:)