Chap-12

*Unedited *

Dedicated to @ZanyZera for making an amazing cover at the side. Thankyou so much girl.

"Why are you so mad?" I yelled.

"Why am I mad? Those two idiots are trying to claim their part in my company, which was solely built by my dad and you asking me, why I'm mad?" He yelled.

"How would I know?" I replied back.

"Get lost!" He turned away from me. He opened the drawer and took a first -aid box. I grabbed his hand and made him sit in bed. I took the first aid."I can do it myself" he tried to snatch it but I placed it far from his reach.

He winced as I placed the cotton at his bleeding nose. I flinched and closed my eyes every time he winced in placed.

"Do need some ice for it?" I pointed to his bruise.

"You don't have to do these anything" he scowled.

I rolled my eyes but said nothing. "Don't try to act like a caring wife" I gave him a boring look.

Hey! Why is even he talking now? Isn't being silent his habit? Its like we have changed the roles. He is talking and I am silent. For the time, I enjoyed being silent. But still Kashaf can't be silent, when someone has hurt her. That's out my rule.

"First thing, I'm not acting like a "caring wife" I counted on my fingers "And second consider this gesture as a thank you note or return for helping me with my cut" I pointed to my leg.

The look in his face said he was not expecting it and I was happy for that. I went to the bathroom and once in, tears exploded. I cried with my face in my hand. I never cry before anyone but sometimes it like I need a shoulder to cry upon. Just to listen me and this is one of the times.

'I have my reasons for everything. I'm not in a state to say anything, please bear with me.'

His words played in my mind. Okay he had his damn reasons. There's problem in his business. Fine. Don't tell me anything, at least treat me like a freaking wife.

I cried. I cried hard thinking of our moments this afternoon. Why did he treated like a...like a lovable one? No I'm an idiot to think a lovable one. Why he so bipolar? Why? It won't be wrong if you term my married life as a question paper. Only questions but no answer.

I looked at my reflection. I was looking horrible. No tears were left to come down. I splashed water in my face. I felt a bit relieved.

Now I'm not gonna give a shit to him. If he thinks I'm like those girls from daily soaps who live her life dealing her torturing husband, then he is wrong. I'm not that type. I'm strong. Actually, I'm gonna follow his words. 'Be in our own world'. I'll be in my world and it doesn't include him.

*******

Weeks passed and everything's normal. In the sense, he was same jerk. He would come late at nights and I donno when he disappears at morning. I hardly get a chance to see him.

Speaking of his family, they were no good. Danish would act like himself. Fake and player. Ibaad acts nice when he gets a chance to talk. Najma always been bitch. As far his aunt. She was weird. She is very strange. She talks like a normal person but I feel like she is collecting information about my family. I know its normal about the woman who loves gossips. They prefer the topics like who married who, how's their relationship and all that. But something sounded weird. Or I'm over thinking.