Chap-30 The emperor's day(2)

"Daddy", I run and leap into his arms.
"I thought I told you not to run"
"Hehehe"

While looking at some papers, Claude suddenly becomes serious and frowns.

"Athy come here", what's with that look, you are quite irritated, did I do something wrong or did they (ministers) irritate him?"you space out too much now a days, come here." I go to him.

"If anytime you get kidnapped and you think that you can't handle the situation with your magic and other abilities, then just tell the kidnappers who you are and send me a telepathic message of your current location and wait for me to come and finish them,and just try to buy more time or You can give them anything that they want because nothing is more important than you if they would leave you otherwise wait for me, if things go out of control. While if can get things under your control, then don't hesitate to kill them... "
"Ok daddy", at that time, I thought it was a baseless worry, who knew I would actually be kidnapped and that too in the palace.

Let's recall:- I sat on the throne and Felix was by my side. Then saw that a poison damsel came to me (girl with venomous personality). Hmm... blue-eyed, blonde haired with strokes of pink in the middle. She must be the first princess of Nadiana, the second largest empire in the continent. Just look at her, she might be a like a pop singer in my times, I think modern hair colouring styles were adopted from this era?

"Greetings, the first princess of Obelion empire" here, my father's want to be bride candidate one. This guy, seriously, has many lovers falling for him despite his cold personality, how can all the women fall for him, and this one here, is the first on that list of want to be Daddy's bride. She must have approached me because pursuing dad is impossible. When Diana, I mean mom died, she kept sending letters and gifts for persuing Claude to marry her. But he said that his daughter doesn't need any step mothe, so he won't marry for his whole life. That's why this poison damsel came here.
Hehehe, I will you taste hell today. I get up and pleasantly bow to her,"Greetings, the first princess of the Nadiana empire."
"I had always been wanting to meet you princess. I heard that you are the youngest genius and magician in the history of the empire. I was hence looking forward to our meeting."
Humph, just look at her,the spoilt brat of a rich emperor, even with the way she speaks, belittling me, the first princess of the most powerful empire of the continent. Well in terms of manners and discipline this Claude guy did a great job. Atleast not like the parents of this poison damsel.
Ok, so here taste shit princess of Nadiana.
"Please be at ease princess, after all, you are the first princess of the 2nd most powerful empire. How could you keep bowing down for so long in front of the first princess of the most powerful empire, right? Please get up."
By this time, everyone's attention shifted to me. Woah, this bitch , because of her,all started looking at us. I'm feeling more nervous than before. Daddy where the hell are you?

What the hell is with that proud father expression, come here and help me. Shoo her off. Please. Uhhhh, there's no use, I would have to solve it at my own accord.

Look at this whore, so irritated by face she looks, at least maintain your mask in front of all these people looking at you. What would they think, an ___ old girl lost it in front of a 6 year old?

"Then I would take my leave princess."
Humph, backed down with this, forget about becoming my step mother, you can't even be my servant. But I won't leave you so soon. You are not Alpheus guys whom I can give left, right and front, you are a royal, I would give you sugar coated insults and shit.
"Princess you said that you were looking forward to meet me,then why leave so early?"
"Well, I have some matters to attend with the emperor of Obelion empire."
"Which emperor are you talking about, because the emperor that I know is currently attending other countries delegates. So I think you might need to wait for some time."
"Um...princess, you are very extraordinarily genius. Just like the rumours."
"Oh my! Even your manners are extraordinarily beautiful as compared to the rumours and befitting of your title as the spoilt first princess of the Nadiana empire, the second most powerful empire after the Obelion empire."
"Princess, I don't think that you are being serious here and are just blabbering things like a 6 year old should do."
"Exactly like a 6 year old I'm blabbering the most common of the facts and I'm just extremely serious about this, princess."
*Snicker* Almost every body started laughing when the ____old princess bent down her level to fight with a 6 year old and a 6 year old was able to handle her well.
"YOU, BI..."
"Just spit our that word of your filthy mouth princess and the Obelion empire would declare a war on the Nadiana empire. I don't want my daughter to learn swear words at such a young age. And you'd better think about your position before insulting the first princess of the Obelion empire."
Wow, daddy now you remember your daughter?
"Tch...Yes, your majesty, then please excuse me first." So obedient, I think, she's also scared of me now and doesn't want to cause any more trouble for her empire, if she has sense. But I just wanted to have more fun. Many people were trying hard to not laugh at the scene but when the princess left, they all burst in laughter, like they all would have forgotten their 'nobellese oblige.'

"Ladies and gentlemen I apologise for the commotion, I hope that you would continue to enjoy yourselves despite this commotion and forget about it. Please enjoy this celebration." Said Claude with the same proud dad face. Then he came and sat near the throne beside mine...

"I think you should go back now, you must have been tired. Don't create anymore more trouble for others."

"C'mon I was enjoying it." Shit, why the hell do I say out my thoughts aloud always?

Claude burst out laughing. You don't have to embarrass me any more ok?

"Ok then do as you please. Haha... I won't come to spoil your mood, but if things get out of control, you can always tell Felix to help you by killing them."

That's scary dude, nobody would come to emperor's day after today, if I did so. But anyways let me enjoy today to the fullest.