Chap-13 A new start

CHAPTER-13
(no media is owned by me)
I reconciled with daddy and the feeling of it was great as if, as if, a big stone was let off my chest. My true feelings poured out yesterday and without caring about the affection points, I managed to get the percentage upto 30% in one single day. I think that I should take this matter a little less seriously and enjoy all of it. Luxury, father's love, a mother figure's care, a brother like bodygard's protection, everything, I think that I should enjoy it. Little by little, I should take over Felix's affection. I should ask daddy for him to be my personal gaurd. Like this, we could make a better bond.

Yes...let's go to daddy.

*Knock knock*
"Princess your presence is requested", said a maid.

I got a shock when I went out and saw what was going on. There were many maids, they were well mannered and sophisticated, unlike the maids of the Ruby palace who were commoners. Suddenly Felix came in front and kneeled before me on one knee. I knew what it was, the knights oath. He was swearing loyalty to me. He was all smiles on face and his affection points were only 1 % I won't be surprised if others were decieved by his demeanor. On outside, it looked as if he liked me but in the inside, it was no better than hate. As I thought he was a hard target.

"I, Felix Robane, swear my loyalty to princess Athanasia. Be it life or death I would always stand by her to become her shield and protect her at the cost of my life, I ...." 

It seems like mister is taking a marriage oath. But these maids....
I looked up on them....

"These were sent by his majesty to serve you because, he didn't want day before yesterday's event to be repeated. The old maids would work in the knights compartment, kitchen and the stables. These new maids would be in your care now, princess. Please feel free to order them and use them as you please."

"But mister..." These new maids won't be irresistible to my charm, I can no longer go out of the palace of my own free will and what do you mean by use them as I please, should I sell all of them to the brothel? Gaah... Daddy Claude, you...

"Please freely call me Felix or Robane, please address me casually as you please."

I can't ask all of them, so let me just ask for Lily, who is a target character.

"I dwon't want Lily to gyo."

"But princess-", Felix interrupted, but I was not gonna listen. She was the only one who was good to me since childhood and like you she was also the most loyal to Athanasia. I like her her very much.

(Both father and daughter don't listen to our poor bodygaurd 😭)

"NYO!!"

I shoud go and speak with Claude. Lily is also a noble, acoording to the novel, I won't let her go, more over, if they are only going to remove commoners, then I think, more one or two I  should be able to protect.

I started running towards the main palace  by running towards the exit gate of the Ruby palce, but I stopped when some one suddenly picked me up. It was Claude,he was hiding behind a near by tree. Wait what's up with this man? Why is he always hiding whenever he comes to the Ruby palace? Duh...

"How many times have I told you not to run around, like horses." Shut up okay mister. This dude never leaves anything. "Would you only listen to me when you fall on you nose and break it?" And any chance to nag at me.

"If you want to keep Lily then you can, she used to treat you well and also is a noble, she has class, but the rest will be reassigned their duties."He says this while caressing my hair but I and the others could fell his coldness .

I wasn't able to save the others because his voice had a command not any information. Still it was better than nothing cause I was with one of the target character with 100% affection points. I couldn't help but feel grateful to Claude for that, so I just hugged him tight.

"Fwather let's twake a walk." I wanted to spend some time with him and this seemed to be the perfect opportunity.

"Felix complete the rest of the work."

"Yes, your majesty."

And with all this we left for our walk.