Chap 19 :- I am 5 years old

SEASON 2:-

(I don't owe any media)
2 years later:-
Its been 2 years since that assassination incident. Due to my mana overflow, Claude decided to teach me how to control my mana and defense and attack magic. I'm surprisingly good at magic and in two years I have learnt almost all the things and practical magic that is required to be a royal wizard. Just a week or two more, then I would be on par with the royal wizard or reach more heights than him.

He was grateful for me cause 2 years ago I asked daddy to forgive him for the last time for not fully curing me. Since then, all of the magicians in the tower let me learn more about magic and also lend me books for the same and guide me regarding magic that I use or experiment practically.

Because of daddy and these magicians at the tower, I came to be known as the empire's so called 'Genius magician ' and that too would go down in history as I would become the 'youngest magician ' in the whole world. Just a week remaining for the same to happen.

During these period of two years I didn't follow the time line of  the 3rd and I won't get any additional reward as a punishment but that doesn't matter. I was able to spend time with my most beloved people and was also able to bring 50% affection points of both my father and my body gaurd. This gives me the biggest sense of achievement than any other.

But I m thinking as to what to do after one week. Cause I will be spending all my other days now like a normal 5 year old, just fooling around, cause, I would complete all my magic practice as daddy said in 1 week. I think I should sneak out a bit to see the world, no, I would be grounded for life time if I did that.

I still remember what happened a year ago...
1 year ago:-
I completed many of my side quests to gain affection points to get something useful from that slow poke systems' store. I named him so cause firstly he didn't have name and was only full of nonsense talks and too slow when it comes to giving rewards.

Haah, so I took the most unique and trustworthy abilty of magic, i.e. teleportation. I then used it to got to market, at that time some harvest festival was going on, so there was a huge crowd in there. I had to use a cloak such that nobody could see my eyes. By that time, I was able to use magic to make money, so it was not an issue.

But then my magic was brazen so the coins didn't last long and soon turned into sand. I was looking for blue contact lenses, such that I could move freely as I wish without the cloak. I bought it, put in my bag such that I could wear them later when nobody would be looking and then made money with magic and gave it to the owner. But as I was leaving, the shop, I saw that when counting money, it turned into sand, he screamed at the top of his voice that I was making fake currency and that I was a theif . I had to run, soldiers were behind me. I tried to activate teleportation but system told that it could be used only once in a day since it was a bought up ability.

Ugh...this guy, never tells me anything before hand...I then ran into the alleyway and the soldiers were still behind me. I had to reveal myself now. The alleyway was too secluded, so I chose to reveal myself there. To my surprise, those two soldiers fainted when they got to know who I really was. So I had no choice but handover myself to them when they wake up, but they were taking too long. So I had to make my own way and walk to the palace alone.

I sneaked in till the  main palace entrance, but to my astonishment, I saw clade standing there, he looked very angry at me. Uff...I then experienced hell, with him, scolding and yelling at me for three hours straight and then then grounding me in the room for 2 weeks with all my magic books and normal story books confiscated.

And after that too, I was supposed to hear him nag at me all the time for a year. When he heard that I teleported through magic(excuse though), he wanted me to stop learning more magic so as to avoid these problems, I begged him to not do that for god's sake. Even my cries, tantrums and cute puppy faces didn't suffice, instead he scolded me more for being irresponsible and rebllious. Dude are you serious? Then one day after constant begging he had this irritated face and then tired by all my pleadings he allowed me to resume learning my magic again. All this continued for 2 months after all. Anybody would be irritated.

End of the memory-----------------------------

Now I'm 5 and can make permanent coins and don't evn need contacts. Considering my original age, I m 29. So I can sneak out, but if I got found again Claude would seal my magic and break my legs to make me stay inside to palace. Though he allows me to do any thing I wish , he's scary when it comes to discipline. So I dare not to try it anytime soon. Well lets just say, would wait until lucas comes, he is also a great magician who once destroyed the whole of Obelion empire and he would serve as a good companion to me.

For now let me just wait for one week , until I fully become Obelion's youngest magician and then see why to do.

Let me go to Felix to play! Let's go....