Chap-10 Felix is a....hard target

CHAPTER-10
(I don't owe any media)
I was left alone with Felix who was carrying me. I suddenly hugged him, like it was out of reflex. And cried loudly, this was for the first time I did something without any ulterior motives of gaining affection or favours. It was like all the guit that was buit up in me for 3 years had poured out. Felix was silently carrying me and standing in the same place till the time I stopped crying.
"Your highness", Felix's gaze was fixed at me,I was not afraid this time, I was in fear so much that I trembled in the inside,"from where did you hear that word from? I won't yell at you like his majesty but I wanna know." If I tell you the truth, you would send me to the mental asylum and I don't want to hurt any one innocent,and do you want to prove your superiority to your master mister? He let out a big sigh and said,"it's ok your highness, we would find out very and we would make sure that the person who taught you this won't be able to see the next sunrise, ok? Now let me send you back." I could suddenly feel a menacing aura around him. He would kill anyone who comes in his way.
But then I suddenly saw something that took my breath away, Felix's affection points which were 0% have now become -3%. Oh my the system never told me taht there was a negative marking too.
'Ding'
"I didn't know you were this stupid to not know also this much."
I'm seriously not in the mood to listen to you and I have already told you to not come unannounced in my mind. This time I'm requesting you please don't.
I'm tired and stuck up in this situation I m not physically and mentally capable to fight with him. Firstly father yelled at me and now Felix has started hating me.
"Ok I'm sorry. Please calm down. You know what you can always take the names of Marine and the former head maid when you mess up at times like this right? Then why not use it after all they are dead."
But they never ever...
"In this world if you don't strive, you won't survive. So use the dead, nobody would come to prove their innocence. Moreover, you are the 1st princess of the strongest Obelia empire, you are supposed to be selfish for yourself and your life. So it's ok if you act like yourself and not according to the quests. Cause your main aims are the master quests. These quests are just building blocks so just don't care to f*** them up. You get that? Now go."
I came back to reality, I was still scared but still I opened up.
"Felix, if I tell you the truth,you sure you won't scold me?", I started still afraid of the events that came out earlier.
"Of course not princess, so who was that idiot?"
"The previous head maid, Leena,but I never thought that it...buhuhu..." And it was the truth.
In my past life, my both parents used to be very busy, so I had no experience in personal relationships and was very career oriented, till I was 5/6 years in my past life, we had an abusive maid who used to mentally abuse me cause she knew that I didn't have the guts to tell my parents nor did my parents cared. But both of us were wrong. One day dad happened to be at home and the maid didn't know it, so she abused me and just as she started it, my father came came out and put her in jail for child abuse. Later we got a new nanny. The End.
"So that was it, princess, don't worry, seems that Leena and Marine are more indebted to us than I thought, don't worry princess, such a situation won't happen again." He was smiling, that's reassuring,then I suddenly say that the affection points started to blur, then it slowly became one percent. Wow! An increase in 4x. That's great. But now I got to know that
Felix is not an easy target....