Chap-20 Meeting Duke Alpheus

I went to search for Felix, generally, Felix, keeps roaming around when I dismiss him, but after me sneaking out, Claude became very strict about Felix gaurding me and not leaving me at all, but Felix is much better than daddy, he said that as long as I don't sneak out, he won't keep a close eye on me.

After daddy, he's the most eligible bachelor in the empire,is he so linient on me because he is still single? Well whatever, as long as he is considerate any reason is fine.

"Greetings princess", I flinched who was it now. For whole of the 5 years that I have spent in this world no minister ever came to talk to me. Based on how sophisticated his voice is, I can say that, he is a noble, from a wealthy household. Let's see who's so bold.

I turned around to see that it was Duke Alpheus, ughhhh.... This calculative bastard."May blessings and glory shower upon the Obelion empire." This... idiot. Wait, I m a 5 year old, so I can tease him right, just as the way, Athy teased him in the book? Yeahhh.... Its gonna be fun.
I smirked,"it's nice to meet you Mr Whitey!"

"Excuse me princess", currying up favor from me? Dream on,"yes because mister is obedient like a dog. So I christened you Mr whitey. Oh don't you like the name, then what what about Tommy?" A nice smile to prove that I'm an innocent girl.

"But princess I-"
"Mr Tommy paw. "
He gives me the paw to my extended hand. I thought to tease him more, so I made a lollipop with left hand which was behind my back all this time.
"Tommy treat." He extends the hand to take the lollipop which was new and had a brown paper polythene cover tied down neatly with a blue satin ribbon.
"Bad dog" I take back my hand.
"My princess I-" he was trying so hard to talk to me to curry favour that I felt bad at his determination, only if he would have put it for the country rather than getting a higher rank. I'm not gonna let you speak. Duke Alpheus get ready for my next...
"Princess Athanasia de Claude Obelia"
Oh shoot, it was daddy, even Felix is not here and this idiot is in front of me trying to be friends with me by forcing me to curry favour for him. Gah... anybody would do the same, if they saw me alone, because, in 2 years whole of the world knew that I m the favoured princess of the strongest empire of the whole world.

" How many times have I told you not to run alone without Felix even if you are inside the palace. Afterall there are many rats roaming around in here, you might get scared by looking at them. You get that? Looks like I have been too linient on you. Go back to your room now, you are grounded for today."
What? This is madness. But looking at his mood, I think, I should better return back. But I want to hear what they are saying.
"Did you not hear what I say Athanasia or are deliberately feigning ignorance?"
"Y-yes daddy."
Leave it, I would hear through my magic let's just leave before this one day cerfue becomes one month cerfue. So I went from there and into my room. I started the live telecast.

"Duke Alpheus, if you want to convince me through the princess that I should remarry for the sake of producing male heirs for the empire or atleast an intelligent daughter to take over the throne then, give up on that idea because, till this splits into 2, I would never think of any other child. So forget about it. If I hear or see that your today's actions again, then prepare for yourself to be exiled to the northern mountains. Moreover girls of her age are considered to be shy, so forcing her to make friends with you is a bit... Right? I hope not to see this again, it was unsightly."

"I understand your highness."

"You are dismissed." He then comes towards his room where I was.
I have never seen him this angry, is there some other, story to it which I don't know?
*Click* Claude come in. I fell silent after hearing all of it, to think that he loves me so much that he would not marry for his whole life and not produce any heirs other than me. Am I being a burden for him?

"What happened? Did the Duke tell you something bad?" I came back to my senses. "Papa, if you want to remarry then you can. Athy has no problem with step mothers and more brothers and sisters." I said smiling but I was clearly sad. "Did the Duke talk to you about it?" Its not the Duke but," He intended to". "Athanasia I don't want anyone else in my family other than you. If you want then only I will remarry otherwise, I am least intrested in such a useless thing. You get that. In my this life, only you can and will be my only child. You get that?" He was reassuring but there was no way he won't be worried about the heir of the Obelion empire. Wait, I m a heir who said only a man can rule, even I can rule. Yes and I will rule. Fuck the others' thoughts about me being a dancers child. I will prove my own worth as the heir and no one can stop me at all. "Papa, I want to learn sword fighting and horse riding once these magic lessons are over. Please." I was determined but I still looked cute.

"Did the Duke..."
"IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DUKE...I WANT TO PROVE MYSELF TO EVERYONE IN THE EMPIRE. THATS WHY."
"If I say no, then so you won't back down right, so let me allow you this but if you learn how to weild a sword you would also learn archery."
"Ok I would." I then so want to learn it cause I would become the future empress. Yes, now Athanasia would prove her worth.
And so I began to learn magic sword weilding since I had already learnt magic from Daddy.