Chap- 56 A disaster at my debutante (3)

Well after my memory ended,the hair style also was made. Now only wearing me dress was remaining. Yes. After some time. I was ready. It was just like what the novel described. She looks gorgeous.

Well now it's the time for party

Well now it's the time for party. All the maids and other people in the castle were complimenting me.

I'm nervous. I get this ominous feeling, but why? Am I forgetting something important? What is it? Ah!?!! Jennete was going to be introduced at Athanasia's debutante. Shit. But I'm conflicted, in lovely princess, she was shown but in wmmap she wasn't. Would she be shown or.... I have changed so many stories from the original, that I don't even know on which direction the story is going now.

Ah! In lovely princess, Jennete's aunt was present during here debutante while in wmmap, she wasn't. I think, she would only change the story in today's debutante. She was the reason for Athanasia to be executed. I think if she's present today then Jennete would be introduced. If not, she won't be. I see.

Before I knew it, I already reached the
entrance of the ball room where Felix was waiting for me...

"My princess, you look the most beautiful today" "oh my Felix thankyou for your compliment

"My princess, you look the most beautiful today" "oh my Felix thankyou for your compliment. Even you look dashing today. You fit the personality of the knight of crimson blood. I'm sure you would injure many ladies from your looks today."
"Oh my princess, where did you learn those talks from?"
"Hehehe." He then gave me his hand and I then I put my hand on his and he escorts me to the hall. Where dad is.....

"*Gasp* Daddy"

"*Gasp* Daddy"

"Hm? Athy..." Who the hell will say that you are A man with a child? "Daddy you look awesome. Do you feel hot in that suit?"
"Not much but look at you, looks like you might a catch a cold tomorrow."
I pout a little, he smiles then and says, "you look as beautiful as usual athy. I can't believe you grew up into such a beautiful women. You look like her..." I could see the sad reaction. He must be talking about my mom. But it just feels like yesterday that I was 3. "Daddy, I just loved all this time spent with you. They were some of my best moments. I love you very much daddy."

"I love you too my dear

"I love you too my dear. So shall we go?" "Yes daddy"   and so we enter the ball room. Shit. I feel so nervous by coming to the gallery, all the eyes are on me. Why? Claude suddenly looked up at me to see why was I not giving him my hand. He saw that I hesitated. Till that time, I looked up at him just to see him glaring at people and they bowing. Daddy Claude." If you want I can- " "No" I don't want them to keep bowing for the whole ceremony. So I use hand movement to state that they can raise their heads. Everyone raises it. I'm the savior again. Claude too looks satisfied. I then give him my hand and we walk down.
"Well you have grown up quite alot considering how you were moving your hands and legs to squash a bug, I think there's quite a lot of improvement." Huh? This jerk? Why is he bringing that up?" I don't have s such memories." "I see you even learnt to lie." "Why are you teasing me all of a sudden?" "Watch you step, you might trip, this is the last stair." Oh yeah. Well, I didn't know, when we reached here. I think that was his intention. Hehehe. "Thankyou Daddy". Well, I don't care what happens now, but I would stick to my motto, bring it on you bastards....