Chapter 26

~Author's Note~

Sorry I haven't been posting. I had finals and had to write my entertainment speech, but now I'm out of school so there will be more updates. Love you!

~8 months later~

I'm now 8 months and 2 weeks along. The baby is supposed to be due May 12.  R5 is on break until the baby is at least 2 months old. I'm just afraid Ross will get too attached then not want to leave. I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Ross wants to wait until the baby is born to find out the gender. It's driving me no lots not knowing, but whatever makes him happy. I feel super huge, and it's not fun walking up the stairs. I haven't been able to see my toes for a good 4 months now. I had Rydel give me a pedicure the other day and it felt amazing. I forgot what color she painted them, oh well.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?", Ross said kissing the top of my head. I was standing in the kitchen on my I pad.

"Just looking at stuff", I answered still focusing on the i pad in front of me. Ross wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you looking at?", he asked trying to peek. I shoved his face away from the screen.

"None of your business", I laughed turning around to face him. He stuck his bottom lip out at me. "Don't pout Ross. You'll find out soon enough", I kissed him on the nose and grabbed the i pad walking into the living room.  He ran over and sat next to me. He laid his head on my thighs.

"I can't wait to see our baby", he whispered kissing my stomach.  I smiled down at him running my fingers through his hair.

"Neither can I", I said. We laid here on the couch in silence for a good hour until I felt something weird.

"Do you want to watch a movie?", Ross asked looking up at me. I nodded and just ignored it. Ross picked out Oz the Great and Powerful (Love that movie) and sat down next me wrapping me in his arms. I felt the word feeling again and it continued throughout the movie. I couldn't even focus on the movie at all.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom", I said getting up not even giving Ross a chance to respond. I made the mistake of running to the bathroom. Once I got in there I fell the the floor holding my stomach. It hurt so bad. It can't be time for the baby. I still have a whole week.

I've been in the bathroom for a good 5 m I minutes and the pain won't go away. I yelled for Ross to come in here "Ross, come in here!!". Ross ran into the bathroom within seconds.

"What's wrong baby?!?", he said said kneeling next to me on the ground.

"My stomach hurts really bad, Ross, I don't know what's happening", I said trying not to cry.

"Shh, baby, it's going to be okay. Can you get up?", he asked. I nodded. I don't know if i can but I'll try. I got up with the help of Ross. He walked me to the couch. "Do you want to go the hospital?", he asked. I nodded my head. He helped me up and walked me to the car.

"Ross, I'm scared", I admitted. He grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it.

"Don't be, I'll be here holding your hand the whole time", he said smiling at me.

We got to the hospital and we're instantly escorted to a room. The doctor came in and did some test. He came back minutes later.

"Carly, you are 6 centimeters dilated. We're just gonna have you wait until your 10", he said.

"Thank you", Ross said. The doctor left us so it was just me and Ross. "It's happening. Our baby's coming", he said smiling at me and holding my hand. I nodded and smiled at him. I'm scared out of my mind. "Babe, don't be scared. Everything is going to be fine". He kissed my forehead and left to call everyone to come down here.

"Carly, How are you doing?", Rydel and Stormie asked standing next to me on the bed.

"I'm good, I've been better but still good", I answered. I screamed out in pain. When does this end?

"I'll go get the doctor", Stormie said running out the door.

"Okay Carly, you're now 9 and a half cenitmeters. I'll be back in about 10 minutes and you should be ready", the doctor said. I nodded as he left.

"Can everyone leave for a few minutes?", Ross asked. Everyone nodded and walked out into the hall way.

"I'm so scared Ross. I don't think I'm ready for this", I cried.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. I'm gonna be here with you all along the way. You're not going to be alone. I promise everything will be fine. Okay?", he said kissing my hand. Inodded. Ross did make this easier. I'm still scared but not quite as scared as I was before.

"Carly, are you ready?", I nodded hoping I was.

~You guys know what's happening~

I heard a crying and screaming. Ross was looking down smiling bigger than I've ever seen.

"Congrats it's a baby girl", the doctor said. He handed her to me. She was absolutely beautiful.  She had blonde hair. Her eyes blue but all babies eyes are at first.

"Do you want to hold her?", I said Ross. He nodded and gently held her in his strong arms.

"What's her name?", the doctor asked. I looked up at Ross. "Briar Rose", Ross answered. I smiled. We never did talk about baby names. Briar Rose was perfect. My beautiful Briar Rose.

Author's Note

This story will be ending in a couple of chapters. I will be having a new story come out. I haven't come up with a name yet, but trust me there will be one out as soon as this one is over. Love Yous!<3