Chapter 18

I was at the beach letting my hair blow in the wind. Smelling the fresh ocean breeze. Thinking about everything that happened last night. How Ross looked at me with love. Him looking at me with much more love than ever before. Every time he kissed me he said he loved me. Him kissing me with so much passion. He never had the look of lust. It was love. I loved him, but how did I look at him? Did I look at him the same way?

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Ross sit next to me. "Hey", he said softly bringing his knees to his chin just like me. "Hey", I whispered back. I almost didn't know what to say. What do I say to him? I love him so much, but I can't find the words to say it to him.

"I wanted to say sorry for last night. For everything that happened. I never wanted you to see anything like that. I'm really sorry, and I promise I'll never do it again. I don't want to see you hurt ever again, because I love you, obviously.It's not worth it. I think you are right. We shouldn't be together. We're both too broken, and I'm tired of hurting you", he said. I didn't want him to go. I'll fight for him. Our love is worth fighting for.

Ross, I don't want us to be apart", I whispered. He leaned over to look at me. "I'll always be here for you", he said wrapping his arm around me. "I want to kiss you. I want to hold your hand, tell you I love you, hold you. I want you to be mine, and I want to be yours", I whispered trying not to cry.

"Shh, baby", he whispered pulling me into his lap. We stayed there for a few minutes in just silence. Him just holding me in his arms. "I love you", I whispered looking up at him. He smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips. "I want to be with you and only you".

"I love you so much", he whispered kissing me passionately. I love this boy so freaking much. "Do you want to go to a movie or something?", he asked. I nodded my head. We stood up and walked over to Ross' car. He opened the door for me and got in on his side.

"Do you even know what's playing?", I asked, and he shook his head, typical. "I'm sure we can find something", he said driving towards the theater. We finally arrived ten minutes later. We walked in the theater hand in hand.

"Hi guys what would you like to see today?", the ticket guy asked us.

"What's the perfect movie for a date?", Ross asked. "That's easy Gone Girl. It was named best date night movie of the year", he answered. "Okay we'll take two tickets", Ross said. We got our tickets and headed into the movie.

~2 Hours Later~

We got out of the movie. It was really good, but I think it could be a little awkward for some people. I didn't find it awkward. I hope Ross didn't, but I'm pretty sure if I was with anyone else it would've been awkward. (I'm not going spoil it if you haven't seen it, but I suggest you go see. It was amazing.) Ross drove me back to my house, and it was dark.

"I don't want you to go", I said holding onto Ross' hand. We were standing in front of my door thinking to leave each other, but we didn't want to. "Then I won't", he whispered kissing me. We walked into my house and went up stairs to my room. I went in the bathroom and put on some pajamas. I walked out and Ross was just in his boxer briefs. I didn't mind that view. I got in bed next to him with my lamp still on.

"Did you want to watch anything?", I asked him. He shook his head and laid down on his back with his hands behind his head. "I just want to lay here and talk", he said. I nodded and turn off my lamp. We laid in my bed just talking about our lives. He was telling me stories about when he was younger. I told him stories about my life when I was younger. It was nice to lay here and just talk to Ross. I see more as a human now than just a celebrity.

++++++++++

I woke up feeling someone's arms wrapped around me. I roll over and Ross was still sleeping peacefully next to me. His little snores are so adorable. He's just adorable. I kissed him lightly on the lips to wake him up. His eyes started to flutter open. He smiled and rolled on his side to face me.

"Good morning, Beautiful", he said in his raspy morning voice. He was brushing his fingers through my hair. "Good morning, Handsome", I whispered kissing his cheek causing him to smile. He started kissing my neck lightly making me laugh.

"I... Love... You... So... Much", he said between kisses. I just laughed, and I couldn't stop being with Ross always made me smile. He could always make me laugh. "I Love you too", I giggled.

"How could I ever live without you", I said pulling his face away from me, so he couldn't kiss me. "You can't", he said kissing me on my lips again. Our little make out session only last about a minute until my dad came knocking on the door.

"Ross! Stop kissing Carly!", he yelled through the door. Ross looked at me confused.

"How do you know if we are kissing?", I yelled through the door. He poked his head through the door.

"I can sense it", he said pointing to his head. Ross started laughing. My dad shut my door and left the house.

"Well now that he is gone...", Ross trailed off kissing me again. "Back off pretty boy", I said getting out of my warm bed, "I'm going to get some breakfast". I walked out of my room and jogged down the stairs with Ross right behind me. I got out some coco puffs and poured them into a bowl with some milk as I was eating my cereal Ross was staring at me.

"Do you want something?", I asked looking at him confused. He shook his head and stood in front of me.

"I've never been so in love with someone so beautiful", he said softly looking into my eyes. "You're in love with Audrey Hepburn?", I said looking at him shocked. He gave me that 'you know what I mean' look. I couldn't help but laugh. "You know I meant you", he said kissing my forehead.

"I've never been in love with someone as sweet as you", I said kissing his nose. Ross' phone went off.

"That's Rydel telling me I have to come back home. I'll be back I promise", he said kissing me one last time then leaving. I wonder what Rydel needs. Oh well, I'll find out later.

Author's Note

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's been a busy couple of weeks, and I've had writer's block. I'll be updating at least twice a week from now on. Hope you enjoyed;)