Chapter 11

I woke up hearing sobs, but I couldn't tell who it was. No one was talking. "I don't know what happened. It was taking her a while in the bathroom, so I knocked on the door to see if she was okay. There was no answer then I opened the door, and she was just laying there", Rydel sobbed. What the hell happened to me?

"Del it's okay. The doctor will come in and tell us what's wrong, but I'm sure everything is fine", I heard Riker say to I'm assuming Rydel. I felt someone grab my hand and kiss it.

"Please wake up Carly, I love you", I heard Ross whisper. I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the bright hospital lights. "Carly!", Ross said giving me up hug. Rydel ran over to me and hugged me tight. "Oh thank god your okay", she said wiping the tears off her face. "What happened exactly?", I asked hoping they knew, but the way they looked at me they had no idea.

"We don't exactly know yet. The doctor should be here soon to tell us", Riker said, and within a few seconds the doctor came in the room. "Hi Carly I see your awake. We ran some test. You passed out from low blood sugar", my doctor Angie said. Ross gave me the most confused look ever. "But Carly ate. She told me she did", Ross said, and Angie shook her head.

"According to the test she hasn't eaten in 28 hours. I'll have a nurse bring a tray of food in for you", Angie said walking out the door. I told her thank you, and now it was just me, Ross, Rydel, and Riker. "Guys could you leave me and Carly alone for a moment", Ross asked looking at the ground. I was so busted. Rydel and Riker walked out closing the door behind them.

"Why did you lie to me?", Ross asked not looking at me, but I could tell he was hurt. "I'm sorry Ross-", he cut me off. "Sorry doesn't fix this Carly. Do you know what could've happened to you?", Ross said raising his voice. He was now looking at me with tears in his eyes. "How could you do this to yourself? I couldn't care less that you lied to me. I just don't want anything to happen to you Carly. I really care about you", tears were streaming down his face.

"I'm so sorry Ross", I said. My eyes were filling up with tears. "Did you do it on purpose?", he asked. I stayed silent and played with my hands. I could feel his eyes burning into me. "Carly! How long have you been doing this to yourself?", he raised his voice. "Doing what?", I whispered.

"Starving yourself! Throwing up! How long!?!?", he asked. "Since Freshman year, but I don't make myself throw up. It just happens", I admitted. No one knew how I lost weight so fast. They just thought it was because of sports. I looked up at Ross and he was pretty much crying.

"Please tell me your lying", he cried. I looked him in the eyes and shook my head. Tears fell down both of our faces. Ross climbed into the bed with me and held me in his arms. I sobbed into his chest while he sobbed into my neck.

"Please don't do this ever again. I can't stand to see you like this", He cried into my hair. I really don't want to do it ever again. I didn't want to hurt Ross anymore. "I promise", I sobbed. Ross held onto me tighter. "I love you so much. I don't want to see anything happen to you. I was so scared", he cried harder.

"I'm so sorry Ross. I'm so sorry", I cried holding him tight. After a while Ross and I calmed down and let everyone back into the room. Angie came back in too. "So, when do I get to leave?", I asked her hoping it would be soon.

"You get to leave in the morning. We want to keep you over night to make sure your body has all it's nutrients again", she said. Did she just say the morning? "I can't leave in the morning. I have boot camp at 6", I said freaking out.

"Carly, you have to stay here over night. I suggest taking the week off from boot camp, so you can heal", she said. "NO!", I screamed. "Carly calm down it's just boot camp", Ross said trying to calm me down, but it was only making me worse.

"No, I won't calm down, and it's not only boot camp. If you don't do boot camp you can't be on the volleyball team. Even if you miss a day you're off the team. I have to go", I said ripping the wires off of me. Ross grabbed me and tried to stop me from leaving, but I couldn't stay here. I elbowed him in the groin and tried to runaway. Riker grabbed me from behind holding me back.

"Riker let me GO!! Please!! I have to go. Volleyball is my life I need to go!!!", I was crying and screaming. I couldn't control myself even if I wanted to. I saw Rydel crying in the corner with Ross trying to comfort her. I was kicking and screaming. All of the sudden I felt really sleepy. I was slowly falling to the ground sobbing into Riker's arms then my whole body shut down.