Chapter 8

It was the dreaded Sunday. I don't mind Sunday, but that just means there's only 6 more day left until school starts. It was only 9:30, so I laid back down and tried to get another good hour of sleep, but I was rudely interrupted by an irritating voice.

"Come on Carly you can sleep when you're dead!!!! Get up, it's Riker and Carly day! So GET UPPPPP!!!!", Riker yelled jumping on my bed. I groaned and reluctantly got up. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and v-neck, went into the bathroom then changed. I brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed a pair of socks and my black Converse. Riker grabbed my hand and pulled me down stairs and to his car.

"So what are we going to do on our Riker and Carly day?", I asked Riker who was now speeding down the street. Ross is filming today for Austin& Ally, so Riker suggested we have a Riker and Carly day. How could say no to that face? I would've said no if I knew he would come barging into my house at the crack of dawn.

"First we're gonna go to breakfast. Any request?", he asked. "Subway", I said. I didn't really feel all that hungry, and school is starting soon, so I have to stay in shape. Which reminds me boot camp starts Monday. This is going to suck. Band practice also starts Monday, but that's not until noon. Boot camp starts at 6 in the morning.  Riker and I got our sandwiches, but we decided to eat in the car.

"Is it okay if we stop by the sporting goods store? There's a couple of things I need", I asked Riker, and he nodded in response. We finished our sandwiches and drove to the sports store. We walked and went straight to the volleyball supplies. I got new shoes, knee pads, and couple pairs of spandex. One was hot pink and the other was black with lightening on it. I purchased my items then we left. Riker and I drove the outdoor mall that wasn't far from the sports store. Riker got a couple of new jeans. I got a couple of skirts and a maxi dress. I needed some fancier clothes for games days.

"Want to go swimming?", Riker asked me once we got back into his car. "Is that a real question?", I asked jokingly. "I take that as a yes", Riker said. I nodded. Riker drove me to my place to drop my stuff of and to grab my swim suit. I hopped back into Riker's car, and he drove us to his place. Rocky, Rydel, and Ryland were already in the pool. Riker and I ran upstairs to change. Riker changed in his room, and I changed in Rydel's. We got downstairs and cannon balled into the pool.

Hours passed swimming with the Lynch's. Stormie made us lunch then we went back to swimming. I looked at the clock and realized it was 2:30. I forgot I have to leave to meet up at the school. We do this every year before boot camp starts. "I have to go guys. I have stuff I have to do", I said rushing out of the pool. They didn't say anything and kept on swimming. I went up to Rydel's room and changed back into my normal clothes. I thanked Stormie on the way out then sprinted to my house.

Once I got to my house I hopped into my car. I was about ready to drive off until I got a text from Ross. 'Hey beautiful<3 How did Riker and Carly day go?'. I had no time to text him I had to be at the school in 15 minutes, and it takes 10 minutes to get there. Since I'm a senior I have to be there early. I ignored his text for now and sped over to the school.

++++++++

We got done with our little boot camp ritual. We sit down and tell the freshman how awful boot camp is to scare them when it's really not that bad. We just do it to scare them. Before I drove home I checked my phone, and I had 7 new messages and 3 missed calls. 4 messages from Ross, 2 from Riker, and 1 from Rydel. 2 calls from Ross and 1 from Riker. I looked a Rydel's text first.

Delly- Wanna hang out tomorrow and have a girls afternoon?:)

Riker- I had fun today!!:) We need to do it again!!

Riker- Where did you go?

Ross- Hey babe I'm home want to hang out tonight??;)

Ross- What happened to you Riker said you left, but you're not home:(

Ross- I'm getting worried, because I don't know where you are:( please answer me!

Ross- Carly where are you I'm getting really worried?:(?:(?

I thought I should call Ross to tell him I'm fine. He answered on the first ring. "Carly thank god you're alright. I was getting really worried. Where were you?", Ross instatly said. I couldn't help but laugh. He was so worried about me. "I'm fine Ross. I had a school thing, so I shut my phone off", I laughed. "Okay, well, do you want to hang out tonight?", he asked. "What would we do?", I asked.

"I thought we could watch a movie, cuddle, make out a little", I laughed. "Okay, I guess. I have nothing better to do", I answered. "Good, I'll be over at your place at 8", he said. "Okay sounds good see you then". "Bye babe, love you". "Love you too", I answered then hung up. I was about ready to drive home until Alex called me and told me to go over to her house.

I arrived at Alex's house and before I could knock on the door she pulled me in. Alex was freaking out about boot camp tomorrow. We've done boot camp three times already. What's a fourth time going to hurt? We talked about our past experiences with boot camp and hoped that our final year wouldn't be too much torture. By the time I got home it was 8:05, and Ross was already here. Shit, I was late. This should be good.