Chapter 25

~3 Days Later~

Ross has been home for a few days now, and we couldn't be closer. Ross has been so sweet and supportive. His family has been super supportive too. I think Ross is actually excited he's going to be a dad. His excitement is starting to rub off onto me, because now I'm really excited too.

"I love you so much, and I can't wait to see your beautiful face", I heard Ross whisper. This something he did every morning. I found it so adorable. I felt him lightly press his lips to my stomach, something he made a habit of. My eyes fluttered opening seeing him lay is head lightly on my stomach and smiling with his eyes closed. I brought my hand up to hair and ran my fingers through it. He opened his eyes instantly smiling even wider.

"Good morning, you seem very happy", I softly chuckled. He looked into my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be happy. I'm with you and my baby", he said looking back down at my stomach and kissing it. I smiled at him thinking about how lucky I am to have Ross. As much as I love being together with Ross he needs to go back on tour. I don't want him to disappoint his fans.

"Ross, I think we need to talk about something. You might not like what I'm going to say, but it needs to be said", I started saying. I sat up, and Ross lifted his head off of me. He sat across from me grabbing my hands.

"Whatever it is it can't be that bad", he said still smiling at me. I don't want him to think I want him to leave or that I don't enjoy having him here. I love having him be with me, but it's not where he needs to be right now. His band is more important right now.

"Ross", I took a deep breath in", you need to go back on tour", I said hoping he understood. He look at me with hurt eyes. He dropped my hands and ran his finger through his hair. "Ross, listen it's not that I don't want you here. I just want you to finish your tour and make your fans happy. I just don't want you to stop R5 and put your fans on hold because of me", I said honestly. He took a shaky breath.

"I know, I'm not mad at you or anything. I love that you care so much, but this is where I need to be. I need to be with you and our baby. I wouldn't get back for at least another two months. Something could happen to you or the baby. I want to go to all your doctors appointments. I want to be here for you. I don't want to miss out on anything", he said looking down at his hands. I put my hands on his knees, and he looked back up at me.

"Ross, I know you don't want to miss out on anything, and you won't. I'll tell you everything that happens, and it'll only be two appointments. You're going to finish this tour then you can do whatever you choose to do after that. I don't want to cancel this disappoint your fans. You made a commitment to them", I said looking into his eyes. He sighed looking down again.

"You're right. I don't want to disappoint my fans either, but you and this baby are my number one priority right now. I don't want to leave you for two months but if it's what you really want then I'll do it. I'll do anything to keep you happy", he said grabbing my hands. I smiled and softly kissed his lips.

"Thank you, I know you want to stay here with me, but the R5Family is more important. You don't want to break your promise. I know you're going to have fun on tour", I said kissing him again. We pulled away, and he nodded. Ross and I got out of bed and went down the street to his parents house to tell them he's ready to continue the tour. Ross and I walked into the house hand in hand.

"GUYS FAMILY MEETING!!", Ross yelled walking into the living room. I sat down on the couch watching everyone pile into the living room. Rydel hugged me then sat down next to me. Ross was standing up in front of everybody.

"What's this about Ross?", Rocky asked sitting down on my other side.

"I wanted to announce that I'm ready to finish the rest of the tour. Now that I know what's all going on and checked on things I'm ready. I know Carly's going to be safe, and I have nothing to worry about. I don't want to keep our fans waiting any longer, and I definitely don't want to disappoint them", Ross said. Everyone jumped up excited that they're going back to Europe touring.

"Okay guys! If we leave in 2 hours we can catch a plane to New York and have a flight to Europe in the morning!!", Mark yelled. Everyone ran to their rooms to get everything together. Ross looked at the ground playing with the ring around his finger. I stood up and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"I love you so much. I'm really proud of you", I whispered against his chest. Ross wrapped his arms tighter around me. I felt a couple tears fall on top of my head. I looked at Ross and gently wiped the tears off his cheeks and kissed his lips. "You better go pack". He nodded and slowly walked to his room down the hall.

I went into Rydel's room and watched her pack. She didn't say anything to me, because she was too busy running around trying to pack everything. Soon everyone was done and stood outside next to the van. I hugged everyone goodbye and shed a few tears. Ross wrapped me tight in his arms and lifted me off the ground a little. He pressed his lips hard against mine. The kiss was filled so much passion. I let a few tears escape. Ross pulled back and immediately wiped the tears away with his thumb. This time saying goodbye seems a lot harder than the first.

"I love you. I'll call, Skype, and text you everyday. I promise. I'll always be thinking about you", he said kissing me again.

"I love you too, have fun my little rock star", I said kissing him one last time. He slowly got into the van. He rolled down the window and blew me a kiss goodbye. Two more months until I see my baby daddy again.