Chapter 21

"Carly, wake up sweeite", my dad shook me lightly. I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach not wanting to get up. "Dad just leave me here to die", I mumbled, "I don't want to go to school today".

"That's why I'm up here. You don't have to go to school", my dad said rubbing my back.

"I promise I'll go tomorrow", I said drifting back to sleep.

"No Carly, you don't ever have to go back to school", he said. I looked at him confused. "I pulled out of school, because I don't think it's the healthiest thing for you right now. That kind of stress isn't good for you or the baby. I just want you safe and comfortable", he said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you, Dad", I whispered. He got up off my bed.

"Get some rest", he whispered closing the door. I was laying in my nice warm comfy bed drifting to sleep until my phone went off. It was Rydel texting me.

R- Are you going to tell Ross today?

C- Yeah, porbably, I just don't know how to tell him

R- You could Skype him now just to get it over with.

C- Do you think he'll hate me?

R-Are you crazy?!?! He could never hate you! He loves you so much. He's miserable without you. He might be shocked, but he won't hate you.

C- Thanks Rydel, I really needed to hear that:)

R- No problem;)

C-Love you Del;)

R- Love you too Girly:)

I decided I should have some breakfast. I went downstairs and got out some Coco Puffs. I made my cereal then went back upstairs to my bed. I sat there eating my cereal contemplating whether I should call now or later. Before I could decide, I got Skype call. It's from Ross. I guess I'm telling him now.

"Hey Babe!!!", he smiled across the screen, "I miss you soooo much". I giggled at him.

"I miss you soooo much too", I smiled. He laughed me.

"Why aren't you in school? Are you feeling sick?", he asked looking concerned.

"I wouldn't say I'm sick", I answered looking at my hands.

"Then what's wrong? You look upset. Please tell me", he asked. I have to tell him. Now's my chance, but all that came out were tears.

"Baby, what's wrong? Please tell me, I hate seeing you upset. It makes me upset. Please tell me what's wrong then I can help you feel better", he begged.

"Ross...", I cried out. He leaned closer to the screen trying to figure out what's wrong. "I'm... pregnant", I cried. I looked up at Ross' face. It had no expression.

"Please tell me you're joking", he pleaded. His eyes were starting to form tears. I shook my head. "Are you 100% sure you are?". I nodded.

"My dad and I went to the doctor's yesterday. That's why I had to hang up on you last night", I replied.

"Your dad knows?", he asked looking a little scared. I nodded. "Is the baby mine?". He thinks it's not his? I would ask the same question if I was him.

"Of course", I whispered, "You're the only person I've been with. You're the only person I'll ever be with", I said. He laid there quiet for a few seconds.

"Carly, I have to go", he quickly said. Before I could say anything, he hung up. He didn't even say goodbye or I love you. I buried myself under my covers and cried. He probably hates me and is going to leave me. Rydel lied to me.