Interview - Yuji Terushima 🏐 (Short)

"That is such a Lie!"
...

"Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to sit down and talk to us" The interviewer smiles sweetly, He was a guy who appeared to be in his late forties and bags under his eyes must suck this sort of job you  think to yourself As Yuji Laughs next to you his hand laced with yours "it is an honor really, last timeI was interviewed I was single" the joy in his voice somehow ticking you of a tiny bit.

"Well let's get started anyway" his old voice echoes before the cameras snaps onto us "a lot of people have asked how Y/N is able to put up with you?" The question directed towards you "To be honest, his constant need for attention and clumsiness is acutally what I fell in love with" the camera crew laughing as the interview man looks down at his card.

"Who asked who out first?" Your face immediately flushing red at the thought of it "Well" Yuji pipes up wiggling his eyebrows "I actually went to one of her track races and confessed my love through a megaphone in front of Hundreds of people" the words I will make you the happiest person ever Y/N! Still as fresh in your mind as 2 years ago.

"Does Terushima have a habit that you cant stand?" The sudden sound of Yuji gulping heard "YES! He has the habit of not watching what he is doing! One time we were out shopping for groceries when all of a sudden the idiot thought it would be funny to jump and knock over a whole shelf of oranges!".

"Did you actually?" The interview man asks as If the story sounds unbelievable "Yes, Y/N-chan scolded me so badly that I was made to sleep on the couch for a whole 3 days" his eyes becoming frozen at the thought.

"A fan or yours asked "who is better with children and do you want any in the future?" The conversation you and Yuji have had several Times being spoke about...again. "Y/N is 1000% better with children, one time we was walking through a park on our date and a kid got separated from his mum. I had no idea what to do but Y/N immediately took their hand and bought them ice cream whilst I searched for his parents" a soft and sweet tone accompanying his every word.

"That is such a lie! You helped aswell by putting him on your shoulders and pretending to be a plane" the thought making you giggle inside and we go ZOOM...AND ZOOOOOOMMMMMM! the words now our little inside joke.

"Either way, I think that I would still have a lot to learn if we ever had children, I would love to have child with Y/N right now but love is about learning to be one with your partner so when she is ready we will, although she would make a fantastic mother anyway" A tingly feeling erupting inside you at his words.

"How did I get so lucky" you mentally tell him as our eyes meet in a love dance "I could say the same thing" he answers back as we carry on with the interview.