Libero's Pride and joy - Nishinoya Yū 🏐

"My pride and joy will always be you"
...

"YŪ!" You screeched at the top of your voice the sound a piercing one. "YŪ QUICKLY!" You stood in the center of your large bedroom your hand resting under your woolly jumper sheltering your from the chill of winter the motion of your beautiful son and daughter moving in your growing belly for the first time a blessing.

Your boyfriend of 6 years, husband for 3 and 26 years of age although he acted like he was still 17 and childish Nishinoya ran out from the bathroom he was occupying panting, still wrapped in his orange towel and his hair all flat and disheveled.

His eyebrows drawn together and lips parted in a panic manner, abs exposed as they glisten with water from his shower. "WHAT IS IT Y/N? ARE YOU IN PAIN? HAVE YOUR WATERS BROKEN, DO WE NEED TO PHONE." Interruping your now panicked husband as he gripped his towel for dear life your voice shrieking, "THEY ARE KICKING YŪ, QUICKLY COME FEEL!" you beamed with pride from ear to ear the film once the center of your attention now a background noise.

Expression instantly relaxing upon your statement, Your energetic husband relaxed his grip and breathing remaining silent for a few seconds as he quickly ran into the bathroom and through some shorts on the top completely forgotten and in a soft voice that would make any women melt not matching his brash and panicked tone he spoke, "You absolute idiot Y/N. You scared the hell out of me!" He whined.

Walking towards you, he gently hooked his hand under your thigh and let the other balance on the small of your back, using all his strength to lift you being 7 months pregnant making you a little heavier but he didn't mind, after all you were carrying his twins.

You let out a surprised sound as he carried you and placed you on the bed. His gorgeous eyes and soft smile giving you the same look you had on your wedding night.

Sitting besides you on the bed he leaned in, putting a soft kiss on your stomach. Gently placing his hands over where yours once were, he felt it. the tiny push against his palm accompanied by a second several seconds later.

He turned to look at you, his wife as you smiled down at him and saw his eyes tear up. In that moment just the two of you He couldn't believe just how lucky he was to have someone as perfect as you all to himself. He still remembers the first day he met you at Karasuno, your first kiss, Prom night, graduation, His proposal, your wedding and now he was going to have a family of his own calling himself blessed would be an understatement, he could not believe that all these moments were spent with you.

He remained in that position, feeling the growing children inside of you kick even more. 2 little people they had created. A baby girl and boy who would no doubt be just as pretty and handsome as their mother and father.

You stared at him for what felt like eternity his eyes never leaving your stomach for even a second, your eyes turned affectionate as you extended a hand towards his soft but damp black hair, playing with it. You finally broke the loving silence that passed between you both.

"I love you Nish" your gently hummed your eyes locking as he planted a kiss on your lips

"I love you to Y/N, My pride and joy will always be you and our children" the vowel of love you two made a signal of forever being happy.