My love letter to you 🏐 (1)

"This is my love letter"
...

Happy anniversary Y/N.

Today marks the very first day that i asked you out in the little cafe run by your parents to become my future. And to think that many years later we would be blessed with 4 beautiful children and the adventures of a life time is crazy. Every game I play you support me all the way, through the good times and the bad.
Your cooking is Probably one of the main reasons that turned me smitten (although ill never admit it) and into a food junkie.

The time you injured yourself on our holiday and I had to become your personal bodyguard just to make sure you were safe is certainly a memory i will cherish up until the very end of my day's. The day I agreed to marry your beauty and intelligence I promised I would break down every wall you faced, swim through rough water to save you and make sure that a singal tear never left your eyes. So I plan to carry the promise of this love until the day i leave this earth.

Our children always aspire to be just like you "a white could in a storm" as our oldest puts it (she's still learning) so from the bottom of my heart I thank you for blessing me with the title of farther 4 times over.

here is to many more years of growing old and watching our children become the best they can be.

Love your cool and sexy husband!

Tobio x

...

To the love of my life.

Every year our anniversary rolls around and i always struggle to think of words to describe you! So I decided to tell you what I am grateful for.

Thankyou for always making sure that my stomach is full with your delicious cooking. Thankyou for tending to my injuries and being my shoulder to cry (which only happened once despite what you tell people).

Thankyou for blessing me with the most amazing little girl I could ask for. Everyday she looks more and more like her gorgeous mummy.

Every night I look at you and thank fate for bringing us together all those years ago as I cant imagine my life without my little cheerleader, my No.1 by my side.

Happy anniversary my love

Love Ushijima xx

...

HEY HEY HEY! MY BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY MRS!

TODAY IS THE DAY I LOVE MOST! EVEN MORE THAN MY BIRTHDAY! ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY! (I should probably stop writing in caps now?).

This day many years ago I decided that I would finally make the first move between two best friends who obviously had feelings (even though you say it was one sided...liar). And now look us. A big house brimming with memories from the first time we moved in to the day we brought our son home.