SIXTEEN

The song is a bit different from my usual suggestions...but it's good🥴 give it a try and let me know what you think!~
I hope you enjoy the chapter! Remember to Vote, Comment, and think fast!

but it's good🥴 give it a try and let me know what you think!~I hope you enjoy the chapter! Remember to Vote, Comment, and think fast!

💜JIMIN'S P.O.V💜

I could feel the bead of sweat that ran down my forehead as I gently pushed the door to a close behind me. My eyes quickly swept across the furniture of the room to ensure that I was completely alone before I finally locked the door. Even the sound of my breath seemed to be too loud as I let out a sigh of relief—With dark wood floors, charcoal grey walls, and a four-poster bed, it seemed as though I had finally managed to stumble my way into a bedroom. Who it belonged to didn't necessarily matter as long as I could find what I was looking for, and as my eyes moved across the room for the second time, things were starting to look promising.

Slipping off my shoes to eliminate the chances of excess noise being able to be heard from the hall, I sat them in front of the door before I made my way further into the bedroom. Just like everything in the mansion, the room was truly beautiful. It was very minimalistic in the choice of decoration, the color pallet sticking to either black or grey and there were absolutely no signs of an electronic appliance.

At least I wouldn't have to worry about staining anything.

Quickly finding the adjoined closet and bathroom, I didn't waste any more of my time and slid off my suit jacket to expose the mess I had made of my borrowed white button-down. The amount of blood on this thing was obscene.

The wounds from my wrists had completely soaked through the fabric, my right wrist managing to even bleed up the length of my sleeve, going as far as to reach my elbow. It seemed at this rate, there was really no stopping it. I was going to have to dress these cuts before I could continue on with my escape plan. The pain had already become excruciating, and this was without infection.

Doubting I was going to find any gauze or isopropyl rubbing alcohol under the sink, I  didn't wander around the large closet very much before deciding on two silk ties and of course, another white shirt. Immediately I noticed the high quality of the fabric and in the back of my mind, I couldn't help but wonder whose wardrobe I was about to ruin. I know if my hostage were to destroy one of my dress shirts made from Egyptian cotton, there would be hell to pay.

Oh well.

Turning on the faucet tap, I held my breath as I moved my wrists beneath the water. Even though the temperature had been turned to cool, the force of the water caused a searing pain to shoot straight up my arm and down through my fingertips. As if I had dipped my hands into molten lava, a shriek of a gasp left my lips as I instinctually pulled my hands out from under the water. I felt light-headed as I watched fresh blood begin to seep out from the cuts and drip into the sink.