SEVEN PT.2 [M] /3

❗️⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️❗️
All warnings have been previously listed in part one, view 7.1 before continuing reading this section.
Enjoy~
comment💫vote

Enjoy~ comment💫vote

🔑JIMIN'S P.O.V🔑

"So you must be Christian,"

His words came out more as a statement rather than a question, but nevertheless I gave a quick nod to the male bartender.
Another strikingly handsome one might I add.

Even from where were sat underneath the dim lighting of the bar, I could still tell his eyes shined like rare jewels—the work of his contact lenses I suppose. Emerald colored irises surrounded by a hue of black, peering down towards me as his full lips pursed. The plush skin drawling into a soft, welcoming smile.
I hummed in satisfaction, very handsome. And as his eyes lowered to take in my appearance I suddenly didn't feel too shy in doing the same.
Perhaps it was from the angle, but his shoulders were incredibly wide. He looked more fitting to be another one of the security staff rather than a bartender, but I wasn't pressing the topic.
Instead, I settled for taking another drink of my nearly finished glass of Hennessy.
Lips preening into a smirk ready to press my next question,

"So, how are you useful to me exactly Yugyeom?"

Harsh, to the point and apparently, very effective.
The man smirked not seeming to be taken back by my blunt question,
"Ah, Jackson mentioned you had a way with words."

I hummed unamused, and his smirk disappeared.
Yugyeom casually leaned forward against the bar, suddenly wiping down a cup that already appeared spotless from where I sat,
"Someone here owes me a little favor,"
Holding the glass up to the red lights, he smiled again, casting me a glace.

"A blonde— Jennie. She's waiting by the back rooms for you, and I assure you, she will get you where you need to be."
Placing the empty glass down onto the bar again, he took a step back and away from the counter,

"What you choose to do with that information from there though isn't any of my business,"

I smirked looking at Yugyeom, as he grinned back playfully.
Not too bad.

"Last question,"
He hummed,
"Before I go, you wouldn't mind making me up a few rounds of drinks would you?"

Yugyeom squinted his eyes in confusion as his eyebrows furrowed. The dark blocky shapes now peeking out from beneath his styled hair as he looked at me questionably,
"You do realize you have less than seven minutes to pull this entire thing off, right?"