NINE

I definitely promised -jbsmullet a Daycare chapter first...I'm sorry I swear it's coming😭

-I wrote this on my computer for a change so the format may look different than usual!

Vote🐙Comment🥴
Gimmie attention🥵

Vote🐙Comment🥴Gimmie attention🥵

🍼JIMIN'S POV🍼

     It didn't come as a surprise to find the dancers dressing rooms abandoned. After setting off the fire alarms, the La Vie En Rose sparked into a mass panic— most of the dancers freezing in their spots, confusion, and worry plastered across their faces as they looked at each other. They didn't know what to do, no one did really. After all, there weren't many accidents that happened at the club, and when there was, they were disposed of quickly by staff.
Never once had the emergency alarms been pulled. The automatic sprinklers triggered, and the screaming fell upon deaf ears as the sound of more gunshots filled the room.
Jeon. That idiot.

It was untelling of the number of criminals that were lurking around the room. Members from various gangs, foreign mafia leaders looking to make deals with drug cartels, and the famous business moguls who were looking to make some dirty money. These people were dangerous. Coming into contact with just one of them was dangerous enough, and now Jeon had decided to come and set all of them on edge with some bullets.
The 'guests' had quickly risen to their feet when I had ran passed them, their once concealed weapons now unsheathed from their suit jackets and pointed in any direction. When I had ran passed them, I heard the men shout about a club bust. More screams filled the club, the fire alarms were still blaring at max volume, and the automatic sprinklers now in full effect, soaking the entire club and everyone in it. Anyone with half a brain would've evacuated the building by now...

Which brings me back to the fact that I was still here.

I had managed to lose Jeon in the confusion thanks to his heavy trigger finger. The silver casing felt heavy in my tight-fisted hand as I stumbled into the darkness of the dressing room. My eyes darting around every corner for now what made the third time, just to make sure that I was alone.
The paranoia might have been a side effect from the injection or perhaps it was the popping sound of the gunshots, but whichever of the two it was, I didn't have much time to think about it.
I had to keep moving.
I had to find my bag and get out of here. The words played like a mantra inside my head as I locked the heavy door to the dressing rooms behind me. The thick metal not only working as a sound barrier but also, unfortunately, a light barrier. A curse left my tongue as I sealed the door shut and left myself in partial darkness.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise that the emergency lights were colored red. Everything in this damn club was red, from couches to hurriedly cleaned bloodstains. Maybe if I was in a different situation, I would've rolled my eyes at the fact. However, my headache throbbed, and even now my vision would blur. I stumbled as sparks popped from the emergency lights, my free hand catching myself on one of the dressing room tables before I could fall. Vomit burned at my throat, and hot tears burned at the back of my eyes but I never stopped moving.