"Rick: The Sheriff"

I wrote your letter last because I wasn't sure what to say. I'm sure you did your best to save me, like you always do, and for that I thank you. I can safely assume you're probably no longer at the prison; our temporary home. I'll miss you, Sheriff. I'll miss bringing you breakfast on the mornings you didn't eat, I'll miss visiting Lori's grave with you, I'll miss watching you play with Judith; I'll miss you. Please, for the love of my father, keep yourself safe. I know how hard these loses are on you and they keep piling up and since Sophia, you've been held responsible for every single death that has ever happened. You're a good man and we need more of you; we need more men like Rick Grimes.

Nobody can save everybody and I wish you'd get rid of your hero complex because one day it is going to kill you. This world, what it is now, needs you, Rick. Please don't ever think it'd be better off without you because that isn't true.

I know how much you regret the things you've done but absolutely none of them were your fault. I'm so glad I knew you and for the piece of crap this world was, you were- you are- too good for it. After everything we've been through, I hope you find peace. I hope that when I'm gone and you've lost everyone you've cared about [because you and Daryl will be the last ones standing, I'm confident in that] that you find a reason to live. Don't leave the world by choice, kick and scream until your last breath.

I'll watch down on you, I promise. If I could protect Carl, Judy and yourself from danger then I would, but I'm afraid that won't be possible.

I know this sounds crazy, but find someone. Find someone to love you scars and all and I hope they're just as broken as you are and you both become the glue eachother need. I hope you whispers 'I love you' into her hair each night and breathe it in your every breath. She deserves to be loved by someone like you. 'She' being whoever you fall in love with next. Lori will want you to be happy and assuming Chloe is dead and gone, she'd want you to move on. Hell, if Daryl is mopey and sad, find him someone to make him happy. If you can't, and you're feeling risky, just get together. Of course I'm kidding but Rickyl sounds too darn cute.

On another note, watch over Aislynn for me. That poor girl, give her my love. She is too kind and beautiful for this world and she deserves more than this. If she still loves Carl, tell her to cherish it. If she no longer loves Carl, tell her that's okay. If she's in love with someone else, tell them how lucky they are.

You are, and always will be, one of the greatest men alive and of all the men to call my friend, I'm glad it was you.

I love you.

Your friend,
Beth. 

This chapter is dedicated to Dakota-Allyn for being awesome and lovely and talking to me with large paragraphs and listening to half of the shit that comes out of my mouth. Anywho, I hoped you enjoy this letter. Next is Maggie's but that will probably be after a few proper chapters.

I love you guys,
Your friend,
Amy. [See what I did there? ^-^]