Another Author's Note

Okay, new plan, everyone.

I need a new character!

Must be female, no attactments to any of Team Prison but could've had a previous boyfriend or girlfriend if she swings that way [I'd prefer boyfriend for a certain reason but she could be bi] and must be seventeen or eighteen years old.

Can't have any crazy hair colours, please. Everytime I hold one of these I end up with characters being submitted that have purple or green hair and I don't like that. It's an apocalypse so natural hair colours please; brunette, blonde, red, black.

And please no bizarre weapons. I'm tired of reading submissions where the character has a bow [or crossbow] or a sword and they're described as super fit and skinny and beautiful.

NO MARY SUE'S.

Please just comment about 500 words from the point of view as your character about themselves either [1] looking at themselves in the mirror and reflecting on how they look and their life or [2] killing a random person and worrying about the monster they might become.

You don't have to be a great writer or anything, just want to know what your character looks like and what their life is like. Are they hopeful and kind [1] or bitter and losing their humanity [2]?

Live long and prosper Ginger-nots,
Amy.