"Michonne: To My Samurai"

If you're reading this dull letter, it means the world has got to me and I'm gone. It also means that I'm dead.

Michonne, you meant a lot to me. I know we barely talked but you cared so much and the many times you've saved my life meant the world to me. You loved my father too, before he died and I'm so glad we both got to know you. I'll send my father your love, okay? I know how fond of each other you were.

I wished I'd gotten to know you better, on a few occasions I tried but you're a closed book- good for you. I admire your strength, courage and selflessness and pray to the heavens, where I probably am right now, that you are safe. I can't imagine a world without you, Michonne. It is a hell of a lot safer with you around.

I want you to know that I used to look up to you, admire you even, just like I did with my sister. We grew close, you and I, even if we never truly got to know one another. Promise me that you'll tap that, and by that, I mean Rick. He could use a woman like you; brave, strong, loving, kind, beautiful- some of the many words to describe you.

Listen, stay safe. Take care of Carl and Judith, like the aunty you are to them. It's obvious how much Rick appreciates you caring for his children and how much he appreciates you. Don't let this world crush your spirit, live for everyone you've lost because we can't lose you.

Long-live-Queen-Michonne,

Beth.