Poll

Hey, guys. In order to allow you all to participate more and have even more control over the story, I made a poll asking what you'd like to see in the new chapter. You can vote on there, comment here with anything else you'd like to see, or leave a comment with what option you prefer.

It'd be really nice for you all to vote on the poll so I can see where you want this to go.

The link to the poll is on the side so I hope you can all find it. Let me know if you can't and I'll message you the link!

Love,
Amy.

EDIT: I've had three votes on this poll which kind of pisses me of?! Until further notice, I'm shutting down this fic. That's it. I'm kind of done with it right now. [Like, why should I write for people who obviously don't appreciate me here? Y'all are just waiting for me to go because you can't fucking stand me. Whatever.]

-

EDIT: it's 2018! happy new year. i figured i should just put a little mention here that i Won't be continuing this fic. and i'm sorry 15 y/o me was such a bitch djhgdjghjd. i'm almost 19 now and always planned to come back to this fic but unfortunately, i've grown up and outgrown this fic. but i'll always cherish the amazing times i had here! and it helped me grow so much as a writer so i'm extremely thankful for every one who read this (and all the people recently who managed to stumble upon this). i had a great time here and i feel terrible abandoning this but too much time has passed for me to continue this. i don't want to delete my past edit note even though looking back, it's so cringey and attention-seeking of me. i was a sensitive kid and i'm still trying to understand myself, so i think it's important to keep some things there as a reference, even the not so good things. 

thank you for everything, and especially thank you if you're reading this now. 

love,
amy.