Grove 46

On grove 46 is where it all happened, on a stage where we could see a crowed of pirates waiting for straw hat to make his speech.

Straw hat: now men! It's time to go to the new world, this is where your going to fight and die for me!

Pirates: YEEAAA!!

During straw hats speech I couldn't take my eyes off the man with the large backpack, he had his hood up and mustache

???: man.. It's seems I've been caught

A pirate threw a marine in the middle of the crowed so everyone can see..

wet hair: it seems a marine has been spying on us!

After straw hat shot him a bunch of marines start to swarm grove 46 with two giant figures, a man had an axe and ordered the troops around.

Straw hat: quick! Use the marine as a shield and we'll make a run for it!

Wet hair: why wait? *shoots marine*

???: I don't see straw hat...

Straw hat: are you stupid? I'm right here! BAKA!

They started to argue and in the end straw hat got beaten up, the man told the monster thing to find the real straw hat. A laser formed and shot at the man with the back pack, he calmly dogged it reviling his true identity. His name, Monkey D. Luffy! (The real one)

The things they called pacifist started Attacking luffy.

Luffy: gear second! *punches pacifist*

He knocked the bear man down until he broke it in two, two more men came running. It was black leg Sanji and pirate hunter Zoro from what the marines are shouting, they cut down the second bear man.

Zoro: don't get in my way, shitty cook!

Sanji: this was my line, moss head!

Hana: awesome!!! *eyes sparkle*

*zoro, Sanji and Luffy run off*

Hana: gaaahhh! Wait!! *runs after but falls over* damn this sea stone makes me weak....

*swirly brows and green hair attempted to run and the keys fell on the ground* *hana picked them up and undid the shackles* *starts to run to grove 1*

Hana: need to save Amethyst before it's too late *runs faster*

I arrive at the human auction house where Amethyst was being sold. I didn't know what happened but a huge wave came crashing towards the auction house and smashed the house to the ground. the only part of the house that wasn't crushed was the stage and the back where all the slaves were put. Amethyst was on the stage shocked at what happened.

Hana: *takes keys from sales men* *unlocks cuffs* c'mon!

*unlocks everyone's cuffs*

Amethyst: sister?!

Hana: c'mon!*takes hand and runs to grove 42*

I saw luffy's ship go underwater and marines shooting cannonballs, also wet hairs ship goes underwater too. Phenomenal stuff was happening, giant Beatles, depressed marines, on one grove it was raining, a giant bird, and a bunch of cross dressers. Etc.

Hana: DAMNIT!! This was my only chance to find out who I am.

Amethyst: we can go after them....

Hana: but we don't have a underwater boat!

???: why do you want to go after Luffy?

Hana: cuz I want to find out who I am!

Amethyst: gee Hana! You don't go around telling people that!

???: what's your full name?

Hana: Monkey D. Hana! And who are you?

Raleigh: I'm Raleigh.

Amethyst: gah! Second in command of Gold Roger pirates!? *eyes pop out*

Hana: Aah. Do you have a boat?

Amethyst: Hana!!!

Raleigh: *laughs* I do have one boat, do you need to go to fish mans island?

Hana: Is that where Monkey D. Luffy is going? Then yes!!

Raleigh: ok, it will take me 3 days to coat it.

Hana: ok, I'm counting on you.

Amethyst: *eye twitches* Wha-....

Hana: *walks away*