Say what!!!!?

(No ones POV)

As Chris forced me to go to the doctor I could only wish that I could feel better. I walked into his office to see him finishing a phone call. I took a seat on the couch and just put my head back thinking that would settle my nausea.

"Listen, let me call you back" as he ended the call.

"You feeling okay?" He asked.

"Not really, I feel faint and throwing up hasn't stopped".

"L, before I take you to the doctor I want to ask you something".

"What?".

"I know that night we had sex I didn't use any protection. Are you on birth control?".

"No, when I got sick the doctor told me I couldn't have kids".

"Oh".

"Why thinking I could be pregnant?".

"Maybe, this isn't a flu, I wouldn't even say it could be a stomach virus. You've been sick way too long".

"I trust what I was told".

"Okay, but let's go and get you better".

-------------------------

At the doctors office, I was trying to hold it together. Chris decided to take me to his doctor, that way I wouldn't have to wait.

I was sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to come inside.

The door opens and a older man walk in smiling at me.

"London?".

"Yes".

"I'm Dr. Malice, so what seems to be bothering you?".

"Umm... for the last two weeks I've been throwing up at different times of the day. I can't eat anything and hold it down without bringing it up. I've been feeling faint like almost dizzy".

"Interesting, when was your last menstrual?".

"Last month on the 20th".

"I'm going to do some blood work just to knock out the things that I'm thinking".

"Okay".

"Oh and one last thing would there be any reason to think you could be pregnant?".

"I got sick a few months back, very very sick which I was hospitalized and the doctors told me I wouldn't be able to have kids".

"Okay London, I'll be back to get the blood work done".

------------------------

After doing the blood work I sat in his office with Chris. I didn't care that Chris heard what was wrong with me. I just want to feel better.

"Okay so we have the results of your blood work".

"So what's wrong with me?".

"London, you're pregnant!".

"WHAT!?".

"Yes very much pregnant. I don't know what those doctors got the assumption you couldn't get pregnant".

"Wait, London's pregnant?".

"Yes, but she has very bad morning sickness. A few women go through this when they're pregnant. I prescribed you some medication to help you and it's safe for the baby".

"This is too much for me to bare".

"How far along am I?".

"I would have to schedule a ultra sound to know that".

"This can't be happening".

"Most women would be happy about this".

"Just my predicament isn't good".

"Sorry, but these prenatal pills take everyday".

"Okay".

"Sorry doc just let the news sink in with her she's in shock".

"Understandable but congrats again" as he walked out.

"L, we're pregnant!".

"I can't keep it!".

"What do you mean?!".

"It wouldn't be fair to bring a child into this world knowing he or she won't have two committed parents".

"L, think about this, you're not hearing yourself talk".

"I hear myself crystal clear".

"L, it's not your choice alone I have a say into this".

"You don't have a choice, when you are still with her" as I stormed out of the office.

What did I get myself into?