Revenge

London POV

I was still livid about what Chris did, I mean he really had nerve to show up at that restaurant. Thinking how in the hell could I get him back since he wants to play games. Then it came to me.

That morning I awoke with a smile on my face. I curled my hair with loose curls, added light makeup and put in a sexy mid thigh dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and knew my plan would work.

Walking into work I had heads turning from every direction. I smiled and walked to my desk. I knew he was here cause I could here him on the phone. Now it's time to put my plan in effect.

"Excuse me, Chris just reminding you that the meeting starts at 2" as I smile.

"Oh thank you L for letting me know".

"No problem it's my job" as I pushed my hair back.

"L, I must say I'm flattered you thought about me when you got dressed this morning".

"What are you talking about?".

"Well I know you wore that dress for me" as he walked closer to me.

"Actually I wore it because I was feeling sexy today" as fixed my dress.

"I must say I agree with you. It does look very sexy".

"I wonder what Derek would think" as I bit my lip.

"He wouldn't know what to do with it".

"I'm going to go ask him" as I turned.

"No your not trust me when I say you look very sexy today" as he put his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Chris you don't know how long I've been waiting for this" as I whispered.

"Yeah, how long L?. Tell me"as he licked his lips.

"You know how long Chris and I don't want to wait any longer" as I moved accidentally rubbing against him.

"Mmm... I don't think you want to move again. You will get my friend very happy" as he brushed his face against my hair.

"But that's what I want, Chris" as I moved my lips closer to his.

"L, trust me when I give it to you, you will be begging for more" as he moved his hands to my ass.

"Chris?, kiss me" as I tilt my head.

As he moved his lips closer to mine I felt his breath across my lips. I instantly pulled back and said "kiss me when you decide to break up with your girlfriend and if you ever ruin anymore dates for me you'll pay".

With that I walked out swaying my hips and pushing my hair over my shoulders . I felt his gaze on me as if he was burning a hole in my back.

I smiled with confidence but I was having way too much fun with this. I might as well do it for the rest of the day.

Motto: Torture Chris!.

HEY EVERYONE... I WOULD WRITE MORE BUT IM SO SICK RIGHT NOW BUT ONCE I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER ILL EDIT THIS AND ADD MORE!. THANKS FOR READING!!!.