Almost

Chris POV

I heard a familiar voice I instantly pulled my pants up as I gently pulled L off the desk as she straightened herself. She ran over to my couch and say down looking like she was taking notes. I started walking back and forth just talking business.

Julie walked in and kissed me. It didn't feel like how L's lips felt. I smiled and said "hey honey". Julie looked over at L and said "could you give is some privacy?". L got up and hurried out of my office. I really didn't want her to leave I knew this was going to cause a problem.

----------------------------------

London POV

I wanted to yell so bad. I couldn't do this if his girlfriend was in the picture. I didn't want to be a side piece either. Maybe it's best if I just stay away from him. That was going to be very hard.

I tried to just get my mind off of Chris by just trying to bury myself in my work. I sighed when an hour went by and his girlfriend was still in there. I mean what could they be doing in there. Actually I hope it's not what I think or he's going to hear my mouth.

I got up and went to get coffee from the lounge. As I'm finishing up I bumped into Mike he said "hey London how's it going?". I smile and said "good good how are you?". He shrugged and said "same shit different day". I laugh and said "you always say that there's got to be something new in your life". He shook his head and said "nope not here". I rubbed his shoulders and said "it'll be okay".

I heard someone clear their throat, I turned to see Chris with anger on his face. He motioned me to get back to my desk as he shot mike daggers as he looked away towards me. I set my coffee on my desk and was going to sit down, when Chris yelled "IN MY OFFICE NOW!". I got up and walked slowly.

"How can I help you?" with my hand on my hips.

"I see you grew an interest in mike" as I rubbed my chin.

"And I don't see how that's any of your business, but no I was just doing small talk".

"L that guy is bad news please don't converse with him anymore?!".

"Umm... last time I checked I can talk to whomever I want to!" As I smirk.

"L please I'm asking nicely".

"Well thanks for your concerns but I'm fine" as I turned to walk out".

"L, LISTEN I DONT WANT YOU TALKING TO ANY GUYS HERE!" as he stared.

"One do not tell me what to do, second you have a girlfriend control her".

"You wanted it as much as I did don't lie to yourself".

"Are we done here?".

"If my girlfriend didn't interrupt us you'll be moaning my name right here on this desk" as he winked at me.

I just walked out I couldn't believe he even said that. But he was right if she didn't come in and stop us I would've slept with my boss.

What did I get myself into?.