Lunch

Chris POV

I couldn't wait until lunch I was starving. Thanks to Julie not knowing how to make anything. I looked over at the clock and noticed I had 3 mins til 12.

Walking over to L desk I saw her texting on her phone. I wonder who's she's texting, and why is she texting at work.

I tapped her and she jumped. I laughed loudly.

"Texting on the job L?'.

"Well yes I had to just remind someone to do something" as I smiled.

"Who might that someone be?".

"Does it matter let's go out to lunch" as I got up to get my things.

We walk over to my favorite spot I love Spanish food. We're seated and handed menu's. I quickly look over from my menu and see L texting again.

"You're killin me with the texting",

"Sorry last time some people don't catch on quick".

"L you can tell me who you're texting?" as I gaze at her.

"It's nobody just this guy" as I put my phone down.

"L has a boyfriend I'm shocked".

"No he's not my boyfriend he's just a good friend".

"Oh too bad, he doesn't know the woman he would of had".

"Are you complimenting me Chris?".

"Just saying the truth, your a beautiful women any guy would be lucky to be with you".

"Well I guess I'll have to wait for that special guy" as I smiled nervously.

"Maybe he's closer than you think" as I gently touched her hand.

London POV

I wasn't sure what was going on but I knew it was making me nervous. I felt the spark that went through me when he touched my hand. I knew he saw it in my face. But he has a girlfriend with that thought alone I pulled my hand away.

He looked at me as I pulled my hand away. I couldn't look at him in the eyes I felt weak.

"So I guess we'll go" as I'm getting my things

I felt him grab my arm to turn me around to face him. He moved closer to me and leaned down to kiss me. The sparks were electrocuting. I felt my knees buckle. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking for entrance. I moaned letting him. I tried stoping myself but I felt like my body giving in.

I finally got control if my body and pulled back. I stared at him panting. All I could do is run.