Please?.

Chris POV

The news of hearing that I'm going to be a father was exciting. I just wished L felt the same.

She hasn't been at work for 2 days. I hope she can reconsider the idea of abortion. I mean call me crazy but I already feel a connection to this baby.

I don't want L to think any negative thoughts about us and this baby. This now makes me want to break things off with Julie and be there for L. I want to be there for everything.

I decided to call her and check up on her to make sure she's okay.

"Hey".

"Hey".

"How are you feeling?".

"Still puking my guts out, which is killing me".

"Did you take the meds?".

"I started today but I guess it takes time to work".

"Can we talk?".

"If I say no you'll just show up here anyway".

"You know me so well".

"Whatever, I guess later".

"I'll come over after work. Go get some rest I don't want you doing too much".

"Good idea, nap sounds good".

"Bye" as I hung up the phone.

-------------------

If you must know this pregnancy wasn't planned. We both in the heat of the moment and using protection wasn't in mind at the time.

Now after I talk with her I have to make a plan on how I'm going to break off with Julie.

Time definitely went fast before I knew it I was on my way to L's place.

(Ring bell)

"Hey".

"L, you look pale go sit down I'll fix you something to drink to hydrate you a little" as I walk into her kitchen.

"Chris, I'm fine what do want me to look like after throwing up most of the day".

"Here, drink this but sip on it its hot".

"Thanks".

"So... I was thinking about this baby and I feel this is a blessing".

"I just don't want this child growing up the way I did".

"It won't, it'll have us together as a family".

"Chris, please don't fill up my head with false hopes".

"L, listen I'm serious this is our child, our creation, our love. I'm excited to be a father".

"I need you to promise me something before I decide on what to do".

"Anything".

"Promise me no matter what that this child comes first, that you won't treat or love this child any different despite what happens to us".

"I promise, no doubt my love will grow each day for both of you".

"Then I'll continue this pregnancy and go through having this baby. But I need you here as well to share things with you, the things first time fathers witness".

"And I want you taking a rest from now on. You can come into work for 2 days a week for 5 hours no more than that".

"What am I going to do a day at home?".

"Making sure our baby is growing and taking care of yourself".

"Fine whatever".

"Hungry?".

"Always".

"I'll order Chinese and we can just sit and chill out".

"Mmm... Chinese my mouth is watering".

I literally sat there in amazement how she just downed a large shrimp fried rice and a side order of chicken dumplings.

This journey was going to be something new for the both of us and we're ready for it.

-----------------------

Later on...

I looked over to see L sleeping on the couch. She looked so beautiful and being pregnant just made her even more beautiful.

I covered her with her throw cover and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Picking up my phone I called my mom just to see how she was doing.

"Hey mom".

"Chris honey how are you?".

"Great actually".

"Oh good so what's new?".

"Well L is pregnant she just found out".

"Oh that's great!. So happy for her".

"Me too, Me too".

"I hope things work well with her and her child's father".

"Mom I have to tell you something".

"What?".

"I'm the father of L's baby".

"WHAT??!!".

"You're going to be a grandma".

"Oh my goodness, I'm in shock".

"So was she when she found out".

"Does Julie know?".

"No".

"What's going to happen?".

"I want to be with L I love her very much. I have plans on ending it with Julie".

"Good, L and that unborn child should've suffer because of your selfish decision making".

"And they won't their my family".

"I'm happy for you guys now I'm going to cry".

"Mom stop it I'll call you tomorrow".

"Love you, bye".

"Love you too".

I ended the call and just sat there thinking about the future with L and our child.