Doctors

London POV

I hated doctors after my hospital stay. I dreaded this appointment. I sat here with my legs crossed just waiting for my name to be called. Since I knew I was coming here today I put my hair in a messy bun.

I felt my phone vibrate, I took it out to see I have a message from Chris "I hope everything turns out good. Please can you hurry up Vivian is driving me crazy". I smiled at the message he knew how to make me smile.

The nurse called me in she did all the normal essentials. The doctor walked in and said "Ms. Rosario how are you?". I nodded and said "I've been better". He looked over my chart and said "well I'm going to order a lab for you just make sure everything is going well" as he called in his nurse.

I walked out of there earlier than I thought. I made my way to work but I had to get Starbucks first.

Chris POV

Poor Vivian she was completely lost on how to do anything. I just watched her and shook my head. I looked at the clock praying L walks in at any minute to save me.

I heard her voice I immediately got happy. I got up and greeted her at the door. She walked in with her Starbucks as she always do. I noticed a gauze on her arm, I had to ask.

"What happened?" as I pointed to her arm.

"Oh the doctor took some blood you know the usual" as I shrugged.

"But you're okay though?" He asked

"Chris I'm fine why are you so worried?" I gaze at him intently.

"L I just don't want anything bad happen to you anymore I couldn't handle losing you the first time" as his head was down.

"Chris look at me I'm fine and healthy that infection was a unfortunate mishap" as I grabbed his hand.

"You're right well Vivian destroyed everything so she gave you more work to do" as I pointed to the paperwork stacked up on her desk.

"Great, anyway I'll see you at lunch" as I sat down at my desk.

He nodded and walked away but he stopped mid way as if he was going to say something. But instead he turned around and went into his office.