What The Hell

London POV

I ran out of the restaurant as fast as I can. I couldn't believe Chris kissed me. Last time I checked he had a girlfriend. What the hell did I get myself into.

I walked into my office and sat down. I knew Chris would be walking in at any moment. I tried to relax but I kept remembering that kiss and how good it felt.

I heard foot steps and looked up to see Chris looking straight at me. I turned away looking at the computer. I heard him close the door as he approached me.

"L that wasn't very polite how you up and ran out".

"I have work to do Chris" as I avoided his eyes.

"L you know you felt what I felt you can't deny it" as he's walking closer.

"I didn't feel anything, you have a girlfriend".

"Listen, I know it's complicated right now but I can't help the way I feel for you".

"Chris nothing will happen between us since your taken".

"L I'll fight for you, I want you and I'll have you" as he smirked and walked into his office.

Chris POV

I know she felt what I felt, I saw it in her face. That made me want her more. I couldn't tell her ever since she started working for me I had an attraction to her. Then when she got sick made me want to protect her from everything. That's why I couldn't go see her.

Trying to work but I couldn't my mind is just on her and what else could happen. I looked over at her she looks like she's in deep thought. I knew she was thinking about that kiss. I can bet she's never been kissed like that before.

"Psssstttt..."

"LLLLLLLLLLL"

"WHAT!"

"Come here, please".

"How can I help you?".

"I can't stop thinking about you" as I smile.

"Chris I don't want to be with you when u have a girlfriend" raising a brow.

"Then I'll break it off with her tonight".

"Yeah okay Chris don't bullshit me" hands in my hip.

"I love when you get feisty".

"Whatever I have work" as I'm walking back.

Just then I lost all control I picked her up and sat her on my desk. I'm standing in between her legs as I just stare at her intently. I leaned in and gently kissed her plump pink lips. I moaned as it felt so good as we connected. I quickly raised her skirt up to her waist. I licked my lips as I love what I saw. I felt the tightness in my pants I couldn't hold it anymore. As I pulled down my pants and pulled her closer I heard the door being opened.