Holy Sh*t

London POV

I'm due anyday now which is scary but I'm trying to just go with it. Chris and I moved in together. He claims he wanted to be the one to bring me to the hospital.

We both put all the things in the nursery and just put things where they belonged. I smiled just seeing what a good job Chris did with this baby room.

"Baby, where are you?".

"I'm in the nursery".

"Are you okay?".

"Other than feeling bloated and overdone I'm fine".

"Well soon enough Greyson will make his appearance" as he rubbed my oversized belly.

"Couldn't be soon enough" as I sighed.

"So I was thinking to take your mind off of going into labor we could go out tonight".

"Oh really".

"Yes plus I feel the need to show you off to everyone".

"Even though I'm big as a house" as I smirked.

"You look beautiful to me" as he placed a small kiss on my cheek.

That's one thing about Chris he's a charmer. He knows exactly the right words to say to you to make you feel amazing. That's talent.

I walked out the nursery and to the living room to just sit down for a little bit. With this big belly I can't stand for a long time.

"Greyson, it's mommy can you please be a good little boy and make your presence known tonight or something. This belly is killing me, honey" as I gently rubbed my belly. His kick made me smile as if he understood what I was saying.

"L, since it's already 4, maybe you should start getting ready since it takes a while".

"Well thank you for the obvious heads up".

I walked into the bedroom which was huge. This much space wasn't something I was used to. We even had a balcony by our tall windows. He definitely went all out by buying this place for us.

As I got my dress on I started tackling my hair. I was in no mood to straighten it so the curls stay. I started doing my make up when I felt this gush of water going down my legs. I thought maybe I peed myself again.

"L, are you done?".

"I'm in the bathroom, I almost had an accident but for some reason I won't stop leaking".

"What are you talking about?".

"I was doing my makeup when I peed myself but I can't stop".

"Open the door".

"See... I've been sitting on this toilet for 6 mins and I keep peeing".

"L, that's not pee I think your water broke".

"No I would know if that happened".

"Your water broke, we need to get to the hospital".

"In this dress, no".

"L, there's no time for a wardrobe change".

"I'm changing".

"Come on, please" as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine" as I sighed.

We finally reached the hospital and Chris is beside himself and I'm calm as a feather and I'm the one having a baby. Men are so dramatic.

The nurse gave us a room and I was hooked up to all these machines. Honestly I wasn't feeling any pain at the moment so I don't know why everyone was making such a big deal about this.

"L, the nurse said your 7 cm dilated".

"That was quick".

"Apparently".

"I'm hungry go get me a burger".

"I can't, all you can have is ice chips".

"Really?. That's a joke right".

"No I'm sorry".

"Greyson honey you can come now" as I rubbed my belly.

"Don't rush him".

"I'm hungry he's delaying my eating time".

A long strike of pain hit my back. I cried out loud as the pain didn't go away.

"Oh that hurt like hell".

"It's probably Greyson telling you to relax".

"He definitely takes after you" as I doubled over in pain.

I held on tightly to the rail of the bed. These contractions were no joke, and here I am thinking my labor will be nice and easy.

The doctor came in and said "welcome London I'm going to check you and see how much you dilated".

"Can I just get the epidural?!".

"Well since you were 7 cm when you got here, it may be too late".

"Oh no I don't want to feel my vagina stretch".

"L, baby relax just let him check and see" as he stroked my hair gently.

After the doctor checked me he took off the gloves and smiled.

"Well,Well, Well it seems you are 9 cm so it'll be soon to start pushing".

Now my fear started going up, my baby boy will be here very soon. The pain was extricating, I squeezed Chris' hand as I felt the ripple of pain hit me. Why should I be the only one in pain, when this is clearly his fault.

"L, my hand is turning blue".

"So what?!, I'm having a baby come out of me!" as I started sobbing from the pain.

The doctor then came in with two other nurses. He started getting prepped up for the delivery.

"Okay now you will start pushing".

"I feel the need to poop!".

"Yes that's the baby, push!".

I pushed until I was red in the face. Chris was standing there holding up my leg as he watched his son being born.

After I pushed about 6 times my baby boy started crying. Chris was smiling so hard, as the nurse took Greyson to clean him up. His loud cries made me tear.

The doctor let Chris cut his umbilical cord and then gave him to Chris to hold .

I smiled softly to the view infront of me. A father holding his son for the first time. Chris walked over to me to let me bond with Greyson.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Hi Greyson, it's mommy here" he opened up his eyes and smiled.

"I guess you understood our little conversation earlier and thank you. And you look exactly like daddy, so handsome" as I have him a small kiss on his forehead.

Chris just stared at us as he just smiled. You can tell that he wanted this for a long time.