Last but not least

---> okay so this will be the last chapter of this book cause honestly with this book I've been having writers block. So I think that's a sign to end this book before I create some new unnecessary drama that I can't finish.

--- plus I don't want to write any infidelity with these two cause I like where they are. And they been through way too much to be together so I'll let them be happy.

--------------------------

2 years later...

London POV

Greyson was getting so big!. He's such a momma's boy which Chris hates that but it's not my fault my son clings onto me. The only thing is Greyson takes after his father which is a little too much. Now I have two controlling men in the house.

Chris and I have been through a lot but we made it through and came out even stronger. I'm still working at his company, I figured since Greyson will be starting school soon that it'll give me something to do.

But now Chris wants me to work from inside his office. He has this weird delusional thought that other men will try and come onto me. I mean not for nothing I'm happy with Chris why would I want anyone else.

We got married about 6 months ago. I pressed that I didn't want to be labeled as a "baby momma" so I guess he understood.

6 months ago...

"Greyson!. Please stop running so mommy can put on your dress pants".

"No".

"Mom can you please handle this I need to finish my make up" as I sit back in the chair.

Why is everything going crazy right now. Last thing I needed was stress on my wedding day.

"Honey, Greyson is all dressed and now I'm all sweaty. That little boy is a fast runner".

"Thank you mom" as I smiled.

As I'm finishing up my makeup I notice two of my bridesmaids fighting. This couldn't be happening right now.

"I can't stand you or your daughter".

"Whatever bitch not like London wanted you here anyway".

"What?!. London is that true?".

"No it's not true!. Listen can we stop this shit and just hold out until I say I do and the you guys fight".

"No see she was coming for me since last year it's about time I scalp this bitch".

"No, No scalp her later".

"You lucky L's here to stop me or your weave would've been all over the place".

"Please just stop okay!. You go over there and you go way over there" as I pointed.

I just had about enough I felt my emotions come through like a wild fire. Running into the bathroom and locking myself in there. This has to be the worst day so far.

About 5 mins later...

"L are you in there?" Chris asked.

"What do you want?" As I sobbed.

"What's wrong?. Why are you locked in the bathroom?".

"Everything is going wrong today it's like a sign from God that maybe we shouldn't be getting married".

"What?. Are you crazy?".

"It's true our son doesn't want to get dressed he keeps taking off his clothes and the my bridesmaids are fighting to the point I had to jump in".

"Okay so what if that happened just come out and calm down and continue getting ready".

"No".

"Listen if I could say I do now through this door I would but I can't".

"We could try".

"No. Now please get dressed and come marry me" as he pleaded.

"Okay" as I wiped my tears.

"Good now let me get back to my grooms men before they go crazy" as he left.

I walked out the bathroom and back in my make up chair. Chris was right about everything it was my day and I just had to relax a little.

After getting my dress on I looked at my reflection through the mirror and was taken back. From the girl I was about a year ago to the women I am now. So much have happened and I've grown so much.

My mother walked in telling me it was time to walk down the aisle. I wish my dad was here but he passed away 2 months ago. So I would just walk myself down the aisle.

My nerves were in edge mixed with excitement. I wanted to cry so bad but knew my makeup would be all over the place.

I heard the John Lennon song "love" start to play. My favorite part was the beginning when the piano started to fade in.

That's when my bridesmaids started walking down and everything else followed.

I slowly walked down the aisle just watching Chris at the altar. We been through so much together and I had a surprise for him after we say I do.

Once I reached the alter I smiled at Chris and he just looked in awe of me.

"We are gathered here today to join these two people in holy matrimony" as the priest said.

"London, do you this man to be your husband to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him to keep him in sickness and in health until death to you part?".

I stared at Chris for moment and just smiled thinking how lucky I truly am. "I do".

"Chris, do you this woman to be your wife to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her to keep her in sickness and in health until death to you part?".

"I do".

After the priest read some more passages and made us say our vows he looked at everyone and said "you may kiss the bride".

As everyone cheered as we both kissed each other. I pulled back and said "guess what?".

"What?".

"I'm pregnant".

"What?".

"Yeah!".

He smiled and kissed me again.

"Everyone we have an announcement!".

"L is pregnant!!".

Everyone cheered as my mom came up to me with Greyson in hand and hugged me.

After the wedding we had a crazy reception and if I go into detail then it'll be a long list of things that happened.

Present day...

I couldn't be happier my life did a whole 360 degree angle from getting sick to being married.

If there's anything I learned is that anything could happen in a blink of an eye.