Back to Reality

London POV

After being with Chris for two days I definitely saw a different side to him. I mean I wanted to be with him but I couldn't. I hated that feeling of not getting something you want.

Back at work things were still the same, he found new ways to bother me. I still wondered if he broke up with Julie. He hasn't mentioned anything to me about it.

I walked out of the lounge with his coffee. Walking into his office he smiled big at me.

"Here's your coffee, sir?".

"Sir?"

"Look we might as well be cordial while at the workplace".

"Cordial?, I'm the boss I run this company so I'll act anyway I want to".

"Whatever".

"What's with the attitude, L?".

"I'm curious to know if you broke it off with Julie?".

"Not yet but soon".

"You know what don't break up with her I'll just move on. I can't wait here for you until you decide you want to actually move on".

"L, I'm sorry but please just give me time that's all I'm asking for?".

"Take all the time you need. I'm going on a date tonight".

"Excuse me?".

"You heard me, either you hurry up or get left behind".

With that last sentence I walked out with my head held high. I had to let him know I wasn't going to sit down and just wait.

------------------

Chris POV

What the hell does she mean she has a date. When did this all happen, I definitely need to find out when and who's her date.

I want to break up with Julie but it's just hard. She's threatened me numerous times and she eyeing me like a hawk. Plus, our relationship is a business relationship.

Dammit L's date won't get out of my head, I had to make some phone calls.

"Hey Michael, I need a favor".

"What can I do for you boss?".

"If you could try and find out who London's date is tonight and where".

"I'll try my best, boss"

"Thanks bye".

As I hung up the phone I had to try and sabotage that date. She was mine no one else's and she had to see that. She doesn't understand how powerful I am. Now time just waits as I get that phone call back.

- I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER BUT ILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW ITS GOING TO GET GOOD LOL!. Thanks for reading!!. 😃😊