Chapter twenty

THE LAST CHAPTER :(

*the day after the battle*

I glanced around new York looking at all the damage the battle had caused. Buildings were toppled over and small fires littered the streets.

I was currently standing outside my mum and Paul's apartment, it had been collapsed from the inside and rubble was spread out across the pavement.

Jumping up , I landed feet first onto a peace of stable concrete and began to head into the destroyed building. As I headed further into the mess I saw a hand laying motionless.

Using the last of my strength I pulled up a slab of concrete and pushed at away from me, attempting to gain access to the person who was trapped.

Shock flooded my system as i glared down at the person.

" mum" I gasped out, collapsing to my knees pushing all the rocks and boulders off her.

" p-Percy" my mum stuttered out grasping my hand tightly.

" HELP. SOMEONE HELP ME" I cried out at a group of firefighters close the collapsed building.

They safely removed my now unconscious mum from out of the rubbles, taking the necessary medical steps to ensure she was okay. After reassuring me she was alive they called an ambulance to taken her way.

I sat still, back pressed up against the stone wall as what felt like an eternity passed until Tony walked up to me. How he knew I was here was far past me but I was glad he found me.

" what's up Jackson" he asked siting next to me , still in his battered iron man suit. ( the team had took it upon them selves to help the civilians who might of been trapped)

" my mum ... she was hurt and I don't know if she's going to be okay" I muttered holding riptide in its pen form.

" well if you I'll pay for the hospital bills and when the new avengers compound I'm having built is built your mum can be moved there to get much better treatment. You can also stay with me until she's better, considering your apartment building is completely in ruins" Tony offered.

" fine but don't expect me to like you, AND I'm still working for you wether or not you like it. I need something to pass the time" I stated brushing my hair out of my face.

" wait ... you had the job to pass time ?" Stark asked in surprise.

" yeah, I'm pretty rich you know. Not as rich as you ofcorse but if I wanted I could buy a whole ass house and have loads of money left" I chuckled standing up.

" I'm starting to regret asking you to live with me" stark grumbled standing up slowly.

" also I have a secret ... I'm not 21 like it said in my resume I'm actually 17" I grinned at Tony's fob smacked face.

Some how he had made me not feel so down about my mum and I didn't mind it one bit.

I really didn't want to do this to sally but don't worry she's gonna be okay :)

ALSO THIS BOOK IS DONE !
took me a long time ( like over a year ) but that's on low motivation and being lazy. Also it might of been due to the fact I was meant to do major exams.

I'm super sad it's over but I have good plans for the next book.