Chapter eight

Loki was quick on his feet but I was quicker. Tapping into my godly side I showed my true aura.

According to my friends I had two auras. The one when I was not fighting and my fighting one.

Annabeth in fact stated my fighting aura was so scary she swore it made Kronos shiver.

They must have been right because as soon as I shifted my stance I saw Loki shake a little and gulp before recomposing him self.

The god charged towards me lashing his staff in my direction missing me by a millimetre. He quickly stumbled back into position just as I began my attack. It was almost like I wasn't in-control anymore. I just followed my gut. Slashing my sword left and right slowly getting Loki backing into a wall.

" I will not be defeated by a puny mortal" he screamed suddenly knocking me out my trance.

I was so shocked he got a hit on me. The fatal hit that immobiled me. I was to dizzy to get back up. He grinned stepping towards me and pressing his spear into my heart, a blue glow surrounding us.

" Stupid mortal thinking he could take down a god"

Loki's pov

I don't know why but as soon as the mortal moved his legs I felt like there was a crushing weight pressing down on me. Involuntary I shivered gulping slightly. I hoped he never saw but by the glint in his eye I'm pretty sure he did.

I almost felt a godly power radiate off him but I wasn't too sure. I was so unfamiliar to me yet to familiar.

I began to charge towards him my staff whacking down towards him.

It was meant to hit him. No it should have hit him but it happened so fast. One moment he was standing in-front of me the next he was practically behind me.

He sliced down his sword. It only managed to scrape my armour but if I had moved on second later it would have taken my arm of.

He moved again this time he went full out, slashing what seemed like twice every second.
I was slowly backing into a walk flabbergasted how this mortal was besting me. I had half the mind to use my daggers but I knew if I took the time to take them out I would be dead.

Every time I went to hit him he would dodge in record time. He was a monster in disguise.

As my back hit the wall I snapped. Bringing up my staff.

" I will not be defeated by a puny mortal" I yelled out surprising the stupid mortal. This was my chance. Bringing it down I bashed him across his head making him collapse.

Bending down I placed my staff to his heart. He would be a significant advantage to my army.

" Stupid mortal thinking he could take down a god" I said picking him up by the scruff of his jacket.

Deep down however I know the only reason I wasn't dead right now was because I had shocked him.
The scary thing was though I could tell he was out of practice and that in its self made me want to crawl back o Asgard and beg for forgiveness than fight him again.

------------

Love how this was meant to be with the other chapter but I wanted to make u wait so I'm not even gonna post this after I've finished and wasn't gonna Let the perfect cliff hanger go to waste