Chapter twelve

Percy's PoV

Holy cow. When I went to sleep I didn't actually think that I would wake up to a raging argument happening with the team of children, but I wasn't that surprised.

"... Id like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction" snapped Dr banner in frustration.

"Because of them" replied fury gesturing to me and Thor.

"What is that meant to mean" I asked gobsmacked. Gods, you go to sleep for a few hours and all of a sudden your being accused of something. What ? I didn't know.

"Me?" Thor answered at the same time

"Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." Stated fury before turning towards me.

"And Jackson here is a terrorist who's managed to avoid arrest multiple time's ... with the tesseract it would be so much easier to apprehend criminals" fury snarled.

Me a terrorist !? Now that's a good joke.

"My people wang nothing but peace with your planet." Growled Thor his hand gripping onto his hammer.

"But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled." Fury continued. I was starting to hate fury more than stark ... and that's saying something.

"Like you controlled the cube?" The all-righteous captain America said

"You're work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war." Thor continued to argue.

War ? Yeah no, I'm not going to war because fury messed up. As long as my mums safe,and maybe Paul, then I'm moving to the beach and leaving earth to defend them selves.

"A higher form?" Steve questioned. Jeez I get he's old but I never expected him to be this slow with things.

NICK FURY
"You forced our hand. We had to come up with something." Fury CONTINUED. At this point I'm seriously considering throwing my self from this weird floating plane thing.

TONY
"Nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that always calms everything right down." Stark droned ... yep no, he's worse than fury.

"Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" Fury replied quickly ... he's now In my good books. Is that bad ?

I'm sure if he still made Wait! Wait! Hold on! How is weapons, Stark would be neck this now about me?
deep... I'm sorry, isn't THOR
everything?

"I thought humans were more evolved than this." Thor chuckled causing me to subtly high-five him.

" too right" I smirked before ultimately drowning out everyone's voices and plopping my head back onto the table.

Yeah I know your high key judging me right now but can you blame me, I'm starting to get a banging head ache.

Just as I was dosing off my body was flung off the seat and across the room into the lower level with Natasha and Bruce ... and increasingly green Bruce.

" ... fuck" I groan out as I see Natasha stuck under pecies of rubble.

" I'm okay. We're okay. Right ?" Nat questions her self struggling to get free. She then turns her attention to Bruce, attempting to calm him down.
For a second it looks like it's working but ofcorse nothing can go right for me.

The hulk was unleashed and I didn't know if I could beat him.

I GOT AN INSTA ACCOUNT FOR MY BOOKS.

basically I'm not going to do A/N on here anymore and I'm going to post them on insta along with an update schedule cuz we all know I need one of them.

Instagram account = queenXofXhearts

Please follow it would make things easier for me