Chapter fourteen

Thor passed through Loki the image dissipating infront of us.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that ?" Loki chuckled, his teeth showing slightly as he mocked his brother.

Or was Thor his half brother possibly Step brother ? I didn't know.

" mortals think us immortal. Should we test that ?" Loki asked edging closer to the control panel, while I just stood there like a fish out of water.
Now that I think about it I could be classed as part fish, right ?

My hand reached into my jean pockets, the same jeans I had worn when Tony signed me up for this hellish trip.

" move away please" said a voice behind us, one of Loki's guards suddenly collapsed.

" you like this ? We started working on this prototype when you sent the destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you want to find out ?" Rambled coulson, threatening Loki.

As gasp left coulsons mouth as he collapsed, a dagger straight through his heart.

" No" I whispered out, my whole body frozen in shock. I couldnt comprehend how it had happened, one minute Loki was behind me, the next he was stabbing coulson through the heart.

I could feel the world slow down around me as my knees hit the floor and my hands pressed against the agents wound.

" Percy, Kill that son of a bitch" coulson chuckled, his face contorting in pain.

It hit me at once Coulson was dead, Loki had killed him and now I was going to kill Loki.

" I told you I would kill you if you hurt my friends Loki, and I fully intend to Keep that promise" I growled ripe-tide in my hand.

Everything happened at once, water had encased my body and the winds had picked up swirling around the ship at hurricane speed.

I lunched my self towards the god of mischief, his death the only thing on my mind as I hacked at him with my sword.

" your gonna lose Loki, it's in your nature" I said as the god attempted to block my attacks, failing miserably.

As I went to hit Loki with the killing strike somthing hit Loki blasting him trough a wall and off the ship.

" so that's what it does" coulson chuckled.

Suddenly fury barges through the doors seeing me incased In water and winds blowing dangerous around me.

" contain him "

Lol I fully don't know how to feel about this chapter

Lol I fully don't know how to feel about this chapter. It was soooo rushed cuz I decided to write it last minute.

If u haven't if guess by now percy has a lot to explain so that's nice :)

Insta : queenXofXhearts