Chapter sixteen

It felt like hours had passed when I got my first visitor.
It wasn't fury or natasha or Steve, no it was Tony.

" hey kid" he muttered looking down at his feet.

" stark" I acknowledged, i had somehow managed to twist my body around so my back was pressed against to floor.

" why did you do it ... coulson I mean" he asked pulling up a chair.

" ... I never. If anything I tried to save him. They wouldn't let me near his body. I COULD OF SAVED HIM" I fumed my back snapping into a right angle position.

"That's not what we saw on the tapes" replied stark calmly.

" tapes ?"

" yeah the tapes. The cameras shown you stabbing coulson in the back while he was distracted by Thor and Loki" stark stated his eyes heavy with what seemed to be sadness.

Stark could get sad ? Here I thought he was an emotionless alien that fed off negative emotions.

" no that's NOT what happened. Loki had a hologram thing that distracted my and coulson while Loki snuck behind him and stabbed him. I got angry and attacked Loki and then coulson hit Loki out the plane" I scoffed before somthing dawned on me.

"Loki's the Norse god of mischief" Tony gasped in shock as he spoke my thoughts.

"Listen jackson, I came here because were about to leave to fight Loki. We found out his plan and something about your whole situation was bugging me ... I hate to admit this but I don't think we can win with out your help" Stark began to ramble as he told me what was happening.

" I'll help, you just need to get me out of here" I said trying to stand up. It was pretty fucking hard to do so considering my hands were stuck behind my back.

"Uh yeah okay"

stark jumped out of his seat and pushed a few buttons opening the glass rooms door, he then ran in and pulled me up.
He got his iron man glove and blasted the handcuffs into pieces.

" I can't do the collar Jackson, if I tried I would break your neck" Tony stated.

"It's fine, it's not like it will kill me. I don't know what it's even for" I replied looking at the metal contraption around my neck.

" no you don't get it, it prevents mutants like you from using your weird powers" stark said trying to pry it off my neck.

"... what the hades is a mutan" I asked confused.

" wait what, your a mutant right ?" Stark asked just as confused as me but for different reasons.

" want to hear a secret ?" I muttered quietly. Stark nodded his head rapidly.

" I'm a Demi-god" I smirked, showing off my powers. Laughing at his gobsmacked face I walked away smugly.

"What the actual fuck do you mean !? HEY DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME JACKON"

Im obsessed with writing this story, it's rly bad tho cuz I've wrote 2 other chapters this week and I'm sooo close to the end of this book and I rly don't want it to finish

Anyway i just want to say I'm taking my Harry Potter / percy jackon book because it's not up to the standards I want it at and the plot it all over the place. I will re-write it but later on tho.