Chapter seven

It was so cool. Agent R, who I had learnt was called Natasha had actually convinced her boss to recruit me.

Instead of just letting me tag along he put me forward for the avengers initiative.
He in-fact quote on quote stated " not many people can impress agent Romanoff" before walking off in his super cool trench coat. Although he looked like a pirate pervert.

The blonde man and brunette man who I had learnt were captain America and the hulk aka Steve Rodgers and Bruce banner has tagged along, also apart of the initiative.
I was still bored though. Sitting in a room full of technology was just as dull as a the grey room.
I literally couldn't use it.

In Stark's tower I could use technology but here was different. It felt like I was being repelled by it.

I was currently chilling on a spiny chair while Natasha was showing Bruce around and Steve was talking to agent phill about something to do with collection card. Boring I know.

While almost flying off my chair another agent I didn't care to name snapped his head around.

"We have a hit. 60% match. Wait cross match. 79%."

Phill ran up to the man asking for the location.

" Stuttgart Germany. He's not exactly hiding."

" captain your up" said the big boss fury." Perseus it's your time to show us what your made of. Don't die"

" hey boss man. Call me Percy. Perseus is the name solely reserved for people hades bent on killing me or when my best friends Grover and annabeth are mad at me" I smirked happy I was doing something that wasn't spinning around on a chair. Even if that was fighting a god.

A normal occurrence for me.

When we got to Germany I was given a tuxedo and sent into a ball room full of fancy people. I was kitted out in a ear piece and gun. Although if it came down to me against Loki I wouldn't use it. Instead I would use riptide.

I also decided that I would show my powers and blag that I was a mutant but that was a back up plan that I hope I wouldn't have to do.

Classical music played in the back ground as I spotted Loki walking around like he owned the place in a fancy suit. He did look dashing but wasn't necessarily my type.
He suddenly hit a man across the head with his sick staff knocking him out before grabbing another man and throwing him across the table and scanning his face killing him.
People began to flea the building as I stood stiffly my ballpoint pen clasped In my hand tightly.

He walked towards me smirking as he transformed into a golden armour.

"Aren't you going to flee mortal" he said cockily.

" bold of you to assume I'm mortal" I grinned uncapping my trust sword from its hold. I almost squealed at the sight of it. It had been forever since I had held my sword and even if I'm whipping it out to fight a god I was still using it.

" oh my this just got interesting" the Norse god grinned readying his staff.

------------

 Actually feel like a bitch ending it here but oh well

Also I actually squealed when Percy whipped out his sword even tho I know it was going to happen.
Also I'm not sure if it's just where i live who use some words so imma just say what they mean.

Whipped out : took out.

Blag/ blagged : Lie/lied