Chapter ten

THIS CHAPTER IS FROM MY MEMORY ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE MOVIE STILL.

I stared up at the top of the quinjet. Somthing was about to happen. I could feel it in my bones, that, or it was the chicken soup I had before had before deciding to resurface.

After Loki had been captured everyone had been on edge. Especially me. I had been a dumb ass once again and told Loki of my heritage and now he had leverage over me. Also I was like a thousand feet above the ground and I was high key freaking out over the fact I would probably be blasted out if it for entertainment.

" stupid Percy" I grumbled turning my attention back to the team of dysfunctional adults.

Gods I thought I was bad when it came to thunder and lightning but I'm pretty sure Loki looked much worse than me he had went a ghostly pale and a look of fear flashed before his eyes. I could have sworn he cursed to himself.

" what's wrong. Afraid of a little lightning" chuckled Tony. Gods I wanted to punch Tony.

" shut it Tony. You wouldn't like it if you were hit by lightning would you" I growled getting anxious. I hated flying.

" I'm not awfully fond of what follows". Loki swallowed thickly as his grip tightened on the chair.

Then it happened. There was a loud thump on the roof shaking the already unstable plane. This in its self made the left over chicken soup in my stomach, well leave my stomach.

" GROSE PERCY" Stark yelled paling at the sight of my vomit.

" shut it stark" I grumbled subtly using my powers to get rid of the vomit. Lol this is where someone like Natasha sees me using my powers.

Suddenly the door of the quintet was ripped off its hinges and a looming figure entered snagging up Loki and using what seemed to be a magical hammer to fly away.

" well we're screwed" I muttered edging nervously to the edge of the jet. Unfortunately however physics decided to be a bitch and I got sucked out of the jet.

" HEY STARK ILL VISIT YOU IN THE FEILDS OF PUNISHMENT" I screamed as I plummeted to the ground. I didn't think I would make it this far and I had a pretty good run in life so falling to my death wasn't that scary or upsetting.
Although I didn't hit the ground like I thought I would instead I got caught by ( the worst person ever) stark.

" I doubt you will Jackson. I ain't letting you die just yet" stark grumbled as he got closer to the ground before dropping me carelessly, not high enough to kill me but not low enough to get off not hurt.

" fuck you stark" I wheezed standing up.

" har har har. Now get off your ass and help us capture Loki and give his brother a beating" Tony scoffed flying away from me and into a clearing where Steve and Tony began to fight what seemed to be a Norse solider. Maybe he was here to return Loki ? Either way we needed him and I'm 90% sure I could win this fight. Well more like 70%.

" hey point break come at me with all you got" I shouted at the blond super model, he turned to me his hammer lighting up dangerously.

You know what my sureness of winning this fight keeps on dropping and I'm finding it pretty ego damaging.

The Norse solider charged towards me hammer raised only giving me a few seconds to role out the way. Tony and Steve sat on the side lines watching the fight go down.
I could faintly hear them saying they wanted to see what i could do. Ass holes.

The fight with me and the Norse continued I was honestly just dodging his swipes for about 20 minutes before I began to hit back ... with my fists.

I know, it's really stupid on my half but I couldn't exactly whip out a bronze sword out of nowhere, that would raise some questions.

" gods that hammer packs a punch" I groaned as his hammer hit me and slammed me to the ground, shoving it off me I decided to actually put some effort into the fight.

The Norse's hammer came back into his hand, as if magic but now he looked almost afraid, as if me moving the hammer had some mental damage for him.

Charging towards him I pulled out riptide just as he swung down at me. A clang echoed around the forest.
Steve and Tony got up in shock.
The Norse man stared at my sword in recognition before steadily backing away.

" he's under the Greeks protection now" I snarled, secretly screaming on the
inside at his cool that was.

" Percy, where did you learn to fight like that" questioned Steve in awe.

Shit.

Well then

Well then. That's all. Lowkey haven't looked over what I've wrote but atleast I wrote. Right 🤷🏻‍♀️

Any who hope u enjoy