Chapter seventeen

I quickly slip into a camp half-blood that I just randomly had on my ( gotta keep spares am I right). My camp necklace hung loosely around my neck and the pen form of riptide was clutched lightly in my hand.

" hey kid, let's go meet the others" stark shouted from outside the room I was in.

I opened the door to see stark in full glory, showing off his stupidly coloured armour. I mean come one there should atleast be a splash of blue or green on there.

He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the way, towards the group of ridiculous looking people in costumes. Aka the people who betrayed me and still haven't apologised.

" stark what's he doing here" asked Steve his shield suspiciously looking like he was ready to hit me with it.

" woah woah woah, calm down starred spangles. Turns out Loki tricked us and stuff and now Jackson here is about to help us" stark grinned tapping Steve's shoulder.

" yup that's right, backstabber" I chuckled shoving Steve's arm and completely ignoring Natasha.

" who are you" I asked Turing my attention to the guy in the purple and black suit. I swear down these people either dress like there ready to kill you or like people in the circus, no in between.

" Clint. Clint Barton. You ?" Replied the man.

" percy Jackson duh" I replied.

" wait arnt you that kid that had a man hunt for him, blew up the st arch, got into a gun fight along with multiple other crazy shit all when they were 12 or somthin" asked Clint.

" that's me alright" I grinned tapping clints back.

" wait hold up jackson you have some explaining to do. What does he mean your a criminal. DID I HIRE A CRIMINAL" questioned stark, I just ignored him as usual.

Scoffing Steve and Natasha all walked away, followed by me and Clint. God knows where stark went off to but it's probably not important. We don't need him anyway.

" hey hey, your not aloud in here" stuttered a guy stepping forward.

" just leave kid" Steve said moving out the way as the man ran away.

As the ship set off Natasha just turned to look at me.

" sorry"

" I don't need your apologies. The only reason Im here is so that my mum doesn't get hurt. She lives a few blocks from stark tower yeah know. " I muttered.

" no, you trusted me and I never believed you. Heck you saved my life, with out you the hulk would of had a much bigger chance of squashing me" Natasha said ignoring my previous statement.

" I forgive you, but I'm not sure we will ever be the same. Although I've only known you for a short while I trusted you, thought of you as part of my messed up family and you betrayed that trust" I replied standing up and walking away from the trio. I was not in the mood.

This is soooo late but I have been busy all day baking an painting, my basic quarantine schedule

This chapter is basically just a filler but it's gonna her juicy next chapter lol.

Also I recommend u watch outer banks on Netflix it's amazing.

I hope everyone is safe and staying at home , if you live somewhere where the lockdown rules arnt enforced or there's protests against it I hope your safe, happy and not silly enough to risk your health.

Say safe and stay inside :)