Chapter eighteen

I couldn't believe my eyes. I'd seen some crazy stuff but this had to top things off. I mean come on aliens seem so much cooler than gods being real.

I was currently separated from the team and hacking away at the aliens. Thankfully the fates had decided to cut me some slack because despite the fact the aliens were aliens riptide was managing to cut through the flesh.

during my ride here I had decided it was best if no one knew my identity so I was now sporting an aqua blue hoodie and a black face mask ( gotta protect himself from corona, am I right)

"Shoot" I hissed out as my sword was yanked out of my hand, it wouldn't have been a big deal but i was surrounded and they had already landed a hit or two on me.

" gods if I get smited for this, im already pushing my luck telling Tony I'm a Demi-God who knows what zues would do if I use my powers in front of mortals" I rambled ultimately deciding id deal with the consequences later.

A familiar tug pulled at my stomach as I willed the water from the cities pipes to me. A shadow covered the floor and the aliens who were previously edging close hit me scattered, trying to get away from the looming water behind me.

" sorry guys, your kinda messing with my vibe and you need to go" I laughed nervously feeling bad for the terrified aliens. ( lets be honest there's a real high chance Percy would use this slang)

Pulling my hands down I let the wave slam against the pavement and crush the greyish creatures, paging extra attention so I didn't injure any wandering mortal.

" that was pretty cool" stated a voice from behind me, it was Steve Rodgers.

" I know" I answered shortly turning toward an approaching alien and slicing him inhalf with riptide ( it had appeared in my pocket once again)

" listen, I'm sorry" said Steve throwing his shield at another alien.

" sorry isn't gonna cut it Steve" I snapped impaling the chitauri with a tendril of water.

" look I know what I did was wrong but you have lied to me ever since we met, I was angry and not thinking straight" said steve nudging me out the way of an blast sent by the aliens.

" what ever, we will talk about this later. Right now we need to fight" I huffed slamming the butt of my blade into an approaching enemy.

" okay"

This chapter is rly short but I'm putting this book off as much as possible because I don't want it to end :(

Also it's really annoyed me that four years after this chapter peters gonna be 14 and home coming is gonna happen and I rly want Percy to be in that movie so age is now nonexistent in my books