Chapter six

Agent R was good. She clearly was trained and her precision was accurately scary however I had something she never.
Demigod amazingness.

I was just as accurate and just as strong, if not even more. Not to mention my hearing was freakily above average. However that was probably because of the generous and not so generous blessings that were placed upon me.

I do suppose I should go into more detail about these blessings.
They weren't amazing but I was extremely grateful either way.

Zuse didn't exactly give me a blessing, instead he basically gave me immunity from him killing me, what in my opinion was enough.

My dad only enhanced my already strong powers.

Hades gave me free passage into the underworld, even though I could practically go there anytime i want, he also gave me the ability to summon around 3 skeletons and dead body's if I wished. Although I'm not sure I want to be doing that any time soon.

Aphrodite gave me the ability to charm speak and in all honesty I had used it a few times on stark. He deserved it though.

Hera ... well she gave me nothing.

Demeter gave me the blessings to change my hight and good Harvests.

Athena as much as she hates me ( even though it's getting better) gave me the enhanced memory. Meaning I could remember things for years like they happened yesterday.

Apollo said he was going to give me the gift of archery but after a few minutes told me I'd be hopeless either way and just gave me medical knowledge and enhanced medical skills. I could also heal injuries on my self with out water but nothing bigger than a medium sized gash.

Artemis basically told me I was the best man she had ever met and in my opinion that was the best thing she could have given me. She also gave me strength when in moonlight but that's not Important.

Ares told me to fuck off.

Hephaestus blessed me with extremely good mechanical skills and I was greatful for that because I managed to out stark multiple times.

Herms made my footsteps so quite you wouldn't be able to hear them unless I wanted you to and also enhanced my original fast speed.

Hestia (cough cough my favourite) gave me immunity to fire and the ability to burn someone by the touch if I wanted.

Anddddd I've gotten off topic.

I was currently fighting agent R holding back a significant amount in order not to hurt her or make her suspicious, it was quite hard by I was evenly matched to her fighting skills with out using my godly powers and I could tell she was going easy on me.
After a while of us exchanging punches she held up her hand in surrender.

" I can tell your going easy on me" she scowled

"Vice Versa angent R" I grinned cracking my back.

"I under estimated you Perseus . Where did you learn ? " she asked a small smirk on her face

" from the best"

------------

Basically just a rubbish filler explaining Percy's blessings which I completely forgot I gave him

Basically just a rubbish filler explaining Percy's blessings which I completely forgot I gave him. I tried not to make him to op cuz well I just tried too.

Also majority of you want Percy to get with Nat and I know I gave that option but I want to stress Percy's like 21 In this and nats like 35. If you still want them together after I say this just comment it