Chapter one

This is just before the first avengers movie

Percy's pov

I percy jackson saviour of Olympus was getting a job.

That's right. After years of missing school saving the world and almost dying I had decide to do something normal with my life and get a job.

Now I understand you must be wondering how the hades I'm going to get one, well simple I had Hermes forge an application for me and send it off, it must of made me look good because almost immediately I got a reply.

You must be wondering what was going on with the rest of the seven and it was simple. We were all moving on with our lives I mean we were adults and at the moment there were no up coming wars. After I killed gaea the gods blessed me because I denied god hood. I'd given hestia and hades thrones and gotten a portal to each camp.

" hi I'm Percy jackson I'm here for my interview" I smiled sweetly at the woman at the desk.

" mr starks assistant miss Potts is waiting for you on floor 5 room 10." Replied the woman duly giving my a visitors pass.

I was applying to be Tony Stark's assistant. I was just gonna do paper work and clean up after him. Simple as.

I went to go to floor 5 but stopped as soon as I saw the elevator. Even though no one that close to me had passed I had major PTSD form Tartarus. I mean who can say they were in Tartarus and lived. That's right not that many.

" hi I'm pepper Potts Tony's assistant. I heard your here for an interview to be his other assistant, as I'm being upgraded and will no longer be an assistant." Said miss Potts leading me to a office.

After I was asked a ton load of questions she told me I got the job and that I started tomorrow.
I couldn't help but beam on my way home. It seemed impossible that I could get a job. I mean it was practically handed to me. Something that didn't happen often.

----------------

Sorry about how short it is but I'm just trying to ease people into the story next chapter will be better I promise