Chapter 32

~The next morning~
                     -Harry-

The ringing of Zayn's phone woke me up, and made me realise he was trying to slip out of my arms.

I held him tighter, kissing his forehead. "Let it ring." I whispered.

"Harry I can't, it might be something important." He chuckled, pushing out of my arms and getting out of bed.

I felt cold without him in my arms, so I pulled the duvet closer and cuddled with it instead. I also tried to ignore my itching.

"Today?" He asked, sounding like he didn't want to. I looked at him, watching him scratch his lower back while he stood next to the window.

"I guess so. But Perrie I've still got chickenpox." He reminded her.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at her response. "I know, okay. I'll be there soon."

I sighed, stifling a yawn and rolled onto my back.

"I'm going flat shopping with Perrie. She says they're showing flats in a building down the street from the cafe." Zayn informed me, getting dressed.

"When do you think you'll be back?" I asked, knowing I needed to go the market again, chickenpox or not.

"It shouldn't take too long. She doesn't need a perfect flat because she's moving to America soon." He explained.

"Try not to like, give anyone else the chickenpox." I smirked at him.

He smiled, walking over and kissing me gently. "You're not styling your hair?" I questioned, seeing how flat it was.

"No. That'll take too long." He said before kissing me again.

"Bye Harry." He said, exiting the room.

"Bye." I sighed, staring at the doorway for a while before I got up and put more lotion on my spots.

I dressed in long sleeves and jeans to hide my spots, having to hurry into the kitchen when I heard my phone ringing.

It was Zayn.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I asked, considering the fact that he'd just left.

"I forgot to say I love you." He said, making me grin.

"I love you too." I said quietly.

"Okay, bye." He chuckled.

"Bye." I smiled, hanging up. I then realised the way I was standing, and how feminine my movements had become. Nobody else made me do those things.

I shook my head, going back into the bedroom and putting my shoes on.

Once I made it to the market, it didn't take long for me to spend what money I had.

While I stood in the long line at the only register working in the entire market, I heard someone say my name.

I looked towards them, my heart dropping to my stomach when our eyes met.

"You sure look different." Johannah, Louis' mum smiled at me. She looked different as well, yet nothing had changed about her.

I blinked, trying to regain my speaking abilities.

"Um, yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"How are you?" I asked, swallowing. I didn't know why I was suddenly so nervous. Perhaps because the last time I spoke to her, I assured her I'd always love Louis and make him happy.