Chapter 15

~Friday~

-Harry-

"You know, I think I might want to take ballet classes." Louis said to me, while driving me to work Friday morning.

His schedule had changed, so he now had Fridays off. He loved it, and also loved driving me places since he used to all the time when we were teenagers, so I let him.

"What?" I chuckled, looking at him. "Why on earth would you want to take ballet classes?"

"Well...I'd like something fun in my life...something to do, or a goal to reach." He explained.

"I'm fun." I smiled.

"Yes, you're fun to play with and something to do, but I mean...something different." He said.

I chuckled softly, looking out of the window.

"Please don't take ballet."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Cuz, you'd like, have to wear tights and those shoes with the...wood blocks in the toes and ribbons and things." I said, making a face to express my feelings on the subject.

"I wouldn't wear ribbons. I don't mind ballet shoes, plus I think the ones with the wood in them are for the girls." He said.

"Don't forget the tights." I reminded him.

"Yeah? What's wrong with me in tights?" He smiled.

"Nothing Lou but...you shouldn't wear them." I chuckled.

"Why?" He frowned.

"You'll break some sort of like,magnetic field." I laughed.

"How? Are you saying I'm too fat for tights?" He asked.

"Your bum is, yes." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes and smiled, pulling into the parking lot.

"I'll drop you off at the door." He said, turning the car and parking at the front entrance.

"Look what I found under the couch yesterday." He smiled handing me my ring. How did Zayn manage to throw it beneath the couch?

"Oh, thanks babe." I smiled, taking it in my fist.

"I'll see you when you come pick me up." I said, kissing him.

"I love you so much." He whispered, playing with my curls and resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I smiled, kissing him again.

I looked in his eyes and smiled again, then got out of his car and entered the building.

Isabel was absent from her normal spot behind the front desk, and Nina sat there smiling at me.

"Where's Isabel?" I asked. I was used to coming in every morning and seeing her sleeping, talking on the phone or filing her nails.

"She had a sonogram today." Nina nodded, looking at me as I stopped and leaned onto the counter.

"She's expecting?" I frowned.

"Apparently. So, how've you been?" She asked, adjusting her glasses.

"I've been alright, how've-"

"Have you seen Zayn?" She interrupted.

"Um, not since like...Tuesday why?" I frowned.

"I was just wondering. You two seem to have a close bond..." She trailed off.